What oil are most steroids based with?

ace134

I was just wondering what oil is some test cyp 250 based with? It's sort of amber colored like any other test I've seen. Thanks.

If you know anything abouy chemistry, the IUPAC name would be helpful. If not, don't worry about it.

Yeah I guess it's more of a light yellow tint. It's not as anywhere near as dark as something like Trenbolone.

I was just wondering what oil is some test cyp 250 based with? It's sort of amber colored like any other test I've seen. Thanks.

If you know anything abouy chemistry, the IUPAC name would be helpful. If not, don't worry about it.

I have see posts where people said pharmaceutical companies use sesame oil.

Here is an official link to one that does indeed use sesame oil:
(DELATESTRYL (TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE) INJECTION, SOLUTION [ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS SOLUTIONS INC])

According to wikipedia (Sesame oil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), the color of sesame seed oil can range from light to deep reddish yellow:

"Sesame oil is polyunsaturated(PUFA) semi-drying oil.Commercial sesame oil varies in colour from light to deep reddish yellow depending on the colour of the seed processed and the method of milling."

So it's possible that the test cyp that you saw that was amber in color could have been made using the darker sesame oil.

4everstrong said:
A lot of labs use different oils. The color depends on what oil they use. But its a amber color Like really dark? Ive never seen test Cyp Dark. ONly see test cyp Clear. and then With a yellow tint. ButtMan will help you out with this. He knows his stuff.

LOL, thanks for the compliment, mate. I don't know as much as you might gave me credit for. I just use Google and do a lot of searching and reading :p.

By the way ace134,

If you're looking for a carrier oil for your brew, grape seed oil is commonly used. I have used it. However, I would recommend you look into canola oil (made by Wesson).

Something I noticed a few months ago: The bottle neck of my grape seed oil had these gel-like droplets of oil formed around it. They're semi-solid and are sticky. I checked the bottle neck of my canola oil, and the oil did not form these semi-solid droplets. Does this mean that the canola oil has less saturated fat than grape seed oil?

Now, I don't know exactly how this difference could effect the quality of the brew itself, but for storage, I'm guessing that using an oil that doesn't form a semi-solid when exposed to air might be a better choice.

Back