What Pct???

quasimodo

My next cycles is going to be 12 weeks of 750mg wk sust, during the cycle im going to take 500ui hcg every 5 days and 10mg nolvadex ed, what post cycle therapy (pct) should i use at the end or should i leave the nolvadex untill the end and just run a standard nolva post cycle therapy (pct)???

I only use Nolva during the cycle if i really need it ,if you know that youre not gyno sensetive then dont take nolva during the cycle and use it for pct

so how would it work?? would i run 10mg a day and go straight into a nolvadex post cycle therapy (pct) or stop running it and then start say 40mg ed for 2 weeks then 20mg ed for 2 weeks?

TERESKAN said:
so how would it work?? would i run 10mg a day and go straight into a nolvadex post cycle therapy (pct) or stop running it and then start say 40mg ed for 2 weeks then 20mg ed for 2 weeks?

Do it at 20mgs when your post cycle therapy (pct) starts for 4-5 weeks.

/Bruce

Bruce Banner said:
Do it at 20mgs when your post cycle therapy (pct) starts for 4-5 weeks.

/Bruce
Most do 40mg for 2 weeks, then I think it should be run at 20mg until your sex drive is back

JohnnyB

I’m curious to pretty much the same question, do you stop using nolvadex on the last week of the cycle and then start it again at post cycle therapy (pct) time? Or use nolvadex straight thru with no break in between and at post cycle therapy (pct) time, up the dose to the standard 40/20?

i was wonderin how much clomid i should take 4 pct
1-4 wks 20 mgs dbol
1-8 wks 500 mgs cyp
1-10 400 mgs EQ
9-14 100 mgs prop/eod

JCT said:
I’m curious to pretty much the same question, do you stop using nolvadex on the last week of the cycle and then start it again at post cycle therapy (pct) time? Or use nolvadex straight thru with no break in between and at post cycle therapy (pct) time, up the dose to the standard 40/20?
bump

Back