what public place have u had sex?

strngthmnx said:
holy shit montess that's awesome! did you get any honks for that? or was it in your driveway? ;)
No we were out for a nice drive by the water and started messin around while driving then I finally pulled off into a subdivision and we started to go at it in the car. Eventually we decided to get out and I had her bent over the back end of my Trans-am. after a while a car did come down the road so we jumped back in and finished up. Damn just thinking of this shit makes me want to go find a spontanious woman now.

Dang. After you two (Montess and Minx) I feel pretty boring. I did think of another one to add to my previous post. The wife and I were sitting on the balcony of our room overlooking the beach in Belize after getting married. It was getting dark and I was getting horny. I was already naked so the little misses came over, pulled up her skirt and sat on my lap. We had fun and tried not to make too much noise because others could see our balcony from theirs and we were visible from the beach.

Thats cool freddy one thing I always wanted to do is get a nice room downtown way up high. And get it on up against the window. I'm talking about a room that overlooks the river or something. Just one of those goofy things I want to do but haven't yet. Actually come to think of it theres alot of stupid little things I am still yet to do I better get crackin

movie theater, wasnt many people in but there were some in and watching
a see-through elevator, some kids noticed and was honking the horn and watching for the latter part
in the front yard of the house, at night time and i don't think anyone was watching
in the mall, got arrested for that one
parking lots in the car, done this too many times
still i prefer the bedroom, only becuase i can just go to sleep right away

Late night in London and was out with my (now ex) girlfriend's former flat mate (girlfriend was in another country). Serious flirtations from both of us frequently during the evening. Was about to say au revoir when she invited me back to her place. Started to walk back and at one set of traffic lights just got a bit too horny and we started some serious tonsil hockey. Knew there was no way was going to make it back to her place and found somewhere discreet - a truck loading bay. The height of the loading bay was perfect as she sat her ass down on it, spread her legs and used her inner thighs to keep my ears warm (it was January). Then had her up against the wall before she blew me to a finish. We had a brief respite (a smoke) and then she was smiling at me asking if I wanted more. Never did make it back to her place but that was one hell of an experience. Thankfully no sign of frostbite the next day.

Same girl a week later - got a handjob on the Tube :insane2:

Only started this recently with my ex..( why is the sex always better with an ex after the breakup?)

At the movies.. ended up doing in the passage. When we finished the cleaners
were waiting for us so that they could lock up.. not sure how they knew we were still in there.
At a beach at dusk... members of a youth group kept walking past us.
In toilet at a club..

I was dating a girl that worded at the American Eagle store in the mall. We did it in the dressing rooms one day during Memorial Day weekend when it was packed. American Eagle has the doors that are missing the bottom and top part of the door, so it was a total turn on with all the customers walking by using the other dressing rooms

when i was in highscool i fucked my girl against the wall of leading up to the stair well. i closed the door behind us and this was at esembly time to all the teachers and students were in the main hall. i allso fucked another girl in the library(its a small library) I took her around the corner thext to the file room and fucked her on the floor.

I've allso had sex with one of my ex gf in a shopping mall toilet. We had an argument so i grabed her hand and ran her in to the toiletand fucked her on the counter. we were cool after that. people cmae in took to take a piss but didnt say anything.

and the last i remember was in a cinama, i took a girl i was seeing to see a new movie that was playing . we sat in the corner of the top of the stairs. she unzipped my fly pulled out my cock and stuck it in her pussy and fuked me hard.(she was wearing a skirt) i dont think anyone noticed as she kept quite and fuked me nice and slow. shit i dont care if they did it was great, i we must have come atleast 7 times between us. those were the days :)

Last edited:
At a public park in the Bronx @ dawn. I was leaning on a rock while my girl lifted her skirt and straddle me. What made it exciting, people were still walking near us. I never knew if they notice or not, but it was short and great.

me and my bf had sex in many places...at the movies, park, library, bathroom, parking lots, strip club, at a restaurant (our table was in the very back), on our bed, etc.

Had sex in the backseat of my car in broad daylight on I35 in San Antonio. My friend and her boyfriend were up front and anyone in a SUV or truck could have seen what was going on. But that was almost 8 years ago.

Alright I Top Every One Off I've Done It In a Gym On Every Piece Of Equipment at My Old high School

Foot_076 said:
Alright I Top Every One Off I've Done It In a Gym On Every Piece Of Equipment at My Old high School

your one of those gym teachers that molestes all his kids aren't you lol jj :p

Back