What should calories be on a test E cycle recomp?

rising

Hey guys, in order for a successful recomp on test e 500mg/week

Should calories be cycled on wo/rest days?
Should total weekly calories be at maintenance or under?

The focus is gain muscle whilst losing fat with an emphasis on losing fat. Any muscle gain would be a bonus, I'd be really content with a 5-6 lbs gain of muscle while going down to 14% bf. Do you think that'd be possible on 500mg test/week?

I have Ai, nolva hcg on hand

Im just under 20% bf

We need your Stats, cant give you an answer without knowing that; so answer Researchers questions and get the ball roll'n good luck

Hey guys, in order for a successful recomp on test e 500mg/week

Should calories be cycled on wo/rest days?
Should total weekly calories be at maintenance or under?

The focus is gain muscle whilst losing fat with an emphasis on losing fat. Any muscle gain would be a bonus, I'd be really content with a 5-6 lbs gain of muscle while going down to 14% bf. Do you think that'd be possible on 500mg test/week?

I have Ai, nolva hcg on hand

Im just under 20% bf

either focus on losing fat or bulking IMO.
keep diet as you would for each goal, maybe higher protein.
AI during cycle from start up to start of PCT. HCG the last 4-5 weeks of cycle leading up to BUT NOT into PCT.
get clomid also for PCT, PCT: 4-5 weeks of 35-50mg clomid ed and 20mg nolva ed.

good luck.

dont expect too too much, if this is first time.. people tend to think these things are like magic beans or something.

personally i would bring down BF and work on diet before touching cycle

We need your Stats, cant give you an answer without knowing that; so answer Researchers questions and get the ball roll'n good luck

Always give us your stats when asking Q's like this.

either focus on losing fat or bulking IMO.
keep diet as you would for each goal, maybe higher protein.
AI during cycle from start up to start of PCT. HCG the last 4-5 weeks of cycle leading up to BUT NOT into PCT.
get clomid also for PCT, PCT: 4-5 weeks of 35-50mg clomid ed and 20mg nolva ed.
dont expect too too much, if this is first time.. people tend to think these things are like magic beans or something.

personally i would bring down BF and work on diet before touching cycle

This ^^ great advise as usual from porkchop
good luck.

Back