what should i add to my cycle???

fatnewbie

I am around 30% body fat, weighing 286lbs about 6 feet tall. Used to hit the gym pretty often. But havent been to the gym in almost a year. I want to lose some fat. will try to eat around 2000 cals but not exceed 2500 cals. I also tend to gain very easily and is pretty hard for me to lose.

I have used Dnp before. Am thinking of running in 20 day cycles at 800mg everyday. only time i can hit the gym is on the weekend. and for diet i only can eat what i find.

What else should i add other than dnp? T3, clen or a appetite suppressent?
Any suggestions?

you want to use dnp right off the bat at your weight of 286 and bodyfat of 30 percent? Do you have any idea what it will do to do if you do not manage it properly and wisely? there is no magic pill man. If you want to lose the fat you have to work at it.
Here we go again.

have you done any proper reading on dnp-Dinitrophenol? and at your weight your heart is going to love you for the extra added work it will have to do.
Your going to TRY to eat 2000 cals but not exceed 2500 cals and only work out on weekends? Where is your will power?

Last edited:
You don't need a cycle, you need to cultivate some discipline.

Workout only on the weekends? Make it a priority
Eat what you find? Meal prep.

A DNP cycle will lose you weight but it'll all come back because you have poor lifestyle habits. Change those first!

the hell does eat what you find mean? only dogs do that. and you say youve used DNP before? how much did you lose and how where your gains after?

Last edited:
What's with all the dnp talk lately????
Any who diet cardio and if your looking for something a little extra try gw its 1000 times safer than dnp

DNP will kill you. the more sugar you eat the hotter you get. eat rice and beans your on fire or drink a coke. your done. make sure to write your will up before doing it.

Back