what should i do

mwm5

was going to run a cycle of sust250/deca/dbol

1-10 500 sus
1-10 400 deca
1-4 40mg ed dbol
AIFM all the way

after researching the past few weeks, i've almost decided to do one compound. this will be my first injection cycle, i've done two dbol only cycles spread out over the past 6 years (the last being about three years ago). i seem to gain good amounts on the dbol only. should i just do the sus250 by itself for this first injection cycle? my stats are

-24yrs old
-5' 11"
-pretty lean at 170lbs
-goal is to be 190-200 lean (don't expect it to be off one cycle though)
-have a pretty good diet (eat everything in site)

i'm not stuck to going the sus250 route i could save it and the deca for my secound cycle. all suggestions would be appreciated and thanx in advance.

mwm5 said:
should i just do the sus250 by itself for this first injection cycle?

Yes.

mwm5 said:
-24yrs old
-5' 11"
-pretty lean at 170lbs
-have a pretty good diet (eat everything in site)

Could you be more specific about the details of your diet? 170 pounds at that height is relatively very light to begin a cycle. How many calories are you taking in per day and how many grams of protein? How long have you been training for?

170 pounds is way to light man .You can add 2 pounds a week easy just by eating more.I see guys like you at the gym every day,you want to be big but you dont want to eat big.Please believe me I have to force myself to eat.Just plan your meals every 2 hours and stick to the plan.When its time to eat you just eat even if you still feel full.Forget about drinking 1 or 2 shakes and expecting to grow no way.You need solid food and plenty of it.

Hmmm

Well since its not really your first cycle and you've delt with some pretty harsh stuff ( tabs have way more sides than injection IMO).

I would say use the sus and deca, if deca is what you want. If I had a choice for two injectables it would be some kind of test and EQ. (see EQ vs Deca thread) No tabs. But have nolva and a good post cycle therapy (pct) program because you are gonna need it.

Make sure you do your homework on injections!
Buy plenty of different size needles and syringes. Don't skimp on this! Spend the money and get hundreds. Don't be afraid to just throw away a needle that has somehow been comprimised. Do not inject with the same needle you draw with. Take your time and be as sterile as you possible can no matter how many needles you waste or how long it takes.

mustanged77 said:
Well since its not really your first cycle and you've delt with some pretty harsh stuff ( tabs have way more sides than injection IMO).

I would say use the sus and deca, if deca is what you want. If I had a choice for two injectables it would be some kind of test and EQ. (see EQ vs Deca thread) No tabs. But have nolva and a good post cycle therapy (pct) program because you are gonna need it.

Just terrible advice. Test/Deca is one of the worst cycles if the user has never tried either one before, as is the case here.

and as for Nolva with Deca, now you are dispensing potentially dangerous advice, because Nolva can make sides from Deca even worse.

Aboot said:
Yes.

Could you be more specific about the details of your diet? 170 pounds at that height is relatively very light to begin a cycle. How many calories are you taking in per day and how many grams of protein? How long have you been training for?

my diet is something like this. hrs may vary b/c of my classes but still approx the same amount between each one. i believe i'm so lean and what not b/c i play basketball ATLEAST 3hrs a day. i will not be playing much anymore though. i pretty much constantly eat. i CANNOT eat beef, so i eat as much chicken, turkey, pork as possible.

10am- 5 eggs, toast/bagles with peanutbutter, bowl oatmeal, banana/apple, and cup yougurt (sp?)
11am- muscle milk shake with milk, blueberries, banana, peanut butter, honey
1pm- 2 chicken breast, large plate full of long grain rice, 1 cup mixed veggies, banana/apple
3:30-4pm-2 blt/lunch meat sandwiches, banana/apple, special k granola bar (pre work out meal)
6pm-post work out protein shake with anything i can find to throw in it
8pm-1lb ground turkey (paties usually), 2 cups veggies, large plate of long grain rice, banana/apple
10pm-half protein shake loaded
midnight-apple/banana and yougurt (sp?)

not giving advice here, but when i run test and deca i always got bad nut shrinkage so i finished the deca on week 8 and run the test thru to week 10 this seemed to always sort out the deca sides before pct. I is this alright to do or r my gains gona suffer

ricky said:
not giving advice here, but when i run test and deca i always got bad nut shrinkage so i finished the deca on week 8 and run the test thru to week 10 this seemed to always sort out the deca sides before pct. I is this alright to do or r my gains gona suffer

No, I love the idea.

ricky said:

Yeah, a lot of guys do this with nandrolone and tren, me included. 8 weeks might be a little short to run deca but the concept is a good one. Running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with tren and nandrolone with also help in this regard.

Back