What should I take with DECA-DURABOLIN...??

joy4u

No Pain No Gain...
I want to use Deca-Durabolin....Please suggest me what should I take with ??? How should I take it?? How will it be to if I use it....

As far as I have read that the tersosteron level in our body decrease due to the use of durabolin....So what should i do to regain it???

Phil9999 said:
u might not be ready for decca. What is ur age? height ? weight? and training experience?

Hahaha.....

joy4u said:
i am 20 years old ...of height 5.6inches and 54kgs..

please tell me how much of dbol tablets should i take every day and what extra food should i eat

54kgs.....that's 119 lbs.

Enough said !!

so what should i do??? i just finished dbol 3 weeks ago... i was thinking of taking decca....

i am 20 years old ...of height 5.6inches and 54kgs.. please tell me what amount (mg) of decca should i take with what amount of test

joy4u said:
so what should i do??? i just finished dbol 3 weeks ago... i was thinking of taking decca....

(mg) of decca should i take with what amount of test

well.... stonecold, gettin him to train naturally for a while without touchin Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is outa the picture, u shoulda tried eating and training right for a while before u touched AAS

but test e 500mg, deca 400mg it the usual dosage i suppose....

but id honestly say dont touch anything else, eat more, train hard, diet well.... and then maybe try a test...

well im not saying for him to take it!!! lol, im just saying thats what people usually do... all i meant was to inform him what people normally take

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
but id honestly say dont touch anything else, eat more, train hard, diet well....

That right there was my overall point, my bad!

just not sure if he really needs the same dosage as a 200lb+ person would. Maybe 300mg of test and 200mg deca?-I hope he does not think that steroids are magic. He has to be eating enough protein/calories (clean) and surround his training with the big 3 basic compound movements. :spank:

5'6" weighing 119 pounds after using dbol which was only three weeks ago and now you're asking for advice to jump into another cycle? what a disaster.

do not touch any drug. this forum has great information, the stickies are a great place to start. educate yourself.

joy4u said:
I want to use Deca-Durabolin....Please suggest me what should I take with ??? How should I take it?? How will it be to if I use it....

As far as I have read that the tersosteron level in our body decrease due to the use of durabolin....So what should i do to regain it???

joy4u said:
I am only 5.7inches tall....An Indian ..... I do compitition under 55Kgs group....We have a group below 55 Kgs in India...

Looking over all your posts it is clear you are not even close to being ready for steroid use. #1 you are only 121Lbs at 5'7'' and #2 you don't know anything about steroids.

Please rethink using steroids, they will not give you what you agr looking for. Work on your eating and training for the next few years.

#1) Wait #2)Eat #3)Lift #4)Read #5)Learn ...just do it by the numbers bro, you have got plenty of time!

im so sick of sounding like a broken record..but thanks lastlaft for saying it for me...

Back