what steroid/prohormones has the least psychological effect?

D-T-A

Hey, what steroid do you think has the least psychological effect on a person? any ideas people? id like to run a cycle but have had a mental issue in the past so i dont really want to fuck with the mind to much. Any ideas? or maybe i could just use prohormones instead are they less harsh on the mind. anyone else ran a cycle with a past mental health issue? any advice would be great.

iv not had a mental problem before mate but if your worried about it beforw you start steroida are defo not the route to go on the home page of the website has a mental effects page explaining what steeoids do to you if there hoghly androgenoc like test drol tren things like that they mess a normal happy persons head up abit like mood swings aggresion etc read that thing on home page hope this helps brother

Cheers that helps a lot i did not know there was a mental effects page thats exactly what i need to read.

didnt wanna souNd like a dick saying there not for you or anything just that they do effect you mentally even tho some try say they dont there lieing buy u can get big natural with a good diet check out 3js diet page on here he has pictures off his clients b4 and aftet he knows his shit mate good luck bro

If you already have a pre-existing mental issue, be very careful. I personally would not recommend you doing any sort of steroid for the time being until you've dealt with the mental issues, and are off any medication...If you are on a lifelong medication, don't mess with it, it will only make it worse.

Back