What test-e dose to get around normal range?

gustowers

Hello all,

49 year old.

I have been on TRT for about 7 years. I am trying to strike a balance.
This is made hard because in Canada, I cant get blood levels easily at all.

I take .7 ml of 200mg/ml test-e per week and have for years.

I have no idea what level this puts me at. Likely a fair bit above normal levels I suspect.

I am getting back into lifting after a 2 year break and would like to know a couple of things:

1) what dose of my test-e might be close to a "normal" blood range?

2) Would 200mg per week allow faster gains and still be in a safe range for long term? I am thinking primarily about high hemocrit ( thick blood ) etc...

I am looking to stay within "safe" ranges.

Guidance and experience appreciated on this.

It changes quite a lot per person. In my case 100 mg/wk of Test E plus 1,000 IU/wk HCG puts my test levels about 670ish. So, depending on what your normal is, I'd guess its around that sort of 100+/- per week dosage.

140 per week should put you above normal, and 200 definitely will. 200 plus HCG puts me at 1,270 ish morning of the next shot on 3.5 day inj frequency.

So there is clearly a difference with HCG use vs. not, how much I don't know. Any everybody is different, so your milage may vary.

200/wk would for sure allow faster gains and probably be safe, but it also puts you into the range of likely needing AI to keep estrogen down. You will have a hard time figuring that out without blood testing.

200mg wk test cyp with 1,000 ui HCG had me sitting just over 1500 ng/dl. My personal case and body had me running estrogen levels twice the range WITH an AI. Dropped down test dose to roughly 100mg wk (1/2 every 3.5 days), HCG same and slightly raised my AI.

Seems about 80-120mg wk keeps people in "normal ranges". Couple people here run higher doses and report normal ranges.

I believe it is Megatron who wrote about slowly raising his dose and finding a number where his estrogen suddenly elevated. Something like 90mg wk was good but 110mg was over. NOT a quote on his numbers though. Just the process.

No one can tell you how much you can take to put you in a normal range. The only way you will know is by getting comprehensive blood work done and following the numbers. Go get your labs done and then you will know, and NOT be guessing.

Back