what the hell can i do to spice up boring chicken breast????

K2theMac

I'm sure most of you can relate. One can only eat so many chicken breast until ya need some new ways to change it up. Any ideas are welcome!! Thanks guys!

To be honest ive always just used sea salt and pepper. Recently added this Jamaican chicken spice my buddy from Jamaica gave me. That doesnt really help you but MAN that stuffs good.

Ill use shake and bake from time to time as well. But mostly just sea salt and pepper on all my meats :)

How do you cook you chicken breasts?

Hot sauce. Soy sauce. Experiment with seasonings. A little bit of your favorite salad dressing if you can afford the calories/macros. But after a while there is only so much you can do if you are going to keep the calories and carbs down.

Fry the chicken breasts up and get a good sear on them to lock the juices in. Put a piece of swiss cheese on the breasts and wrap them in a piece or two of ham. Hold in place with a toothpick then bake in the over till done.

If this fits into you macros then you got one awesome tasting chicken breast.

I like standard issue chicken breast and rice. Preheat oven to 400. Season the chicken with salt pepper and creole. Bake ten minutes then flip it for 15. My oven is bizaar and randomly seems to fluctuate temperature wise. So I bought a little thermometer to my sure it is 165 degrees when its done. Pour a little low sodium say sause on and its pretty good.

Last edited:
I make chicken Bowles
Like this
Chicken with pepper and garlic
Add
Rice and cheese taco mix
Hot peppers and corn shred the chicken
Mix in a bowel and enjoy u can add different
Veggies or types of cheese to change it up ed

No there is absolutley nothing you can do . In the end it is still 1000's of lbs of chicken breast . Haha . Can you tell I'm sick of chicken

Marinate the chicken breast in a gallon size zip lock bag in the fridge overnight.

..soy sause
..mustard
..liquid smoke
..Cheyenne pepper
..chili powder
..brown sugar

Before you put in to marinate lay it on a counter with wax paper covering it then take a dinner plate on its side and beat the chicken a little.

Or if you have a met hammer to tenderize it.

Then fry or bake or grill..brush alil olive oil on it before cooking.

It's very good used to make a wrap..romaine lettuce and tomato.. Olive oil mayo.

I know this thread has been here a while but may I ask, is chicken breast the only protein that you eat? And why?

I used to eat a lot of chicken breast because I was following my traditional doctors advice about getting my blood pressure down. After months of this and trying to eliminate things that have cholesterol in them and exercising, I found that it virtually had not effect on lowering my blood pressure.

Then I started reading things by alternative doctors and the ebook "The Truth about Abs" by Mike Geary. The truth is that you need cholesterol to be healthy and to create testosterone. Traditional medicine and the media propagate myths and misinformation. My 2 cents.

Since then I've learned what healthy fats really are (not what the mainstream tells us) and I eat a lot of grass fed beef, free range eggs, raw milk (when I can get it), coconut oil and olive oil etc. Grass fed beef has less fat than grain fed beef and has a higher ratio of CLA's, a healthy fat. And beef is a good protein for building muscle.

And after all this my blood pressure has come down to reasonable levels and I am a very healthy 48 year old.

Last edited:
I know this thread has been here a while but may I ask, is chicken breast the only protein that you eat? And why?

I used to eat a lot of chicken breast because I was following my traditional doctors advice about getting my blood pressure down. After months of this and trying to eliminate things that have cholesterol in them and exercising, I found that it virtually had not effect on lowering my blood pressure.

Then I started reading things by alternative doctors and the ebook "The Truth about Abs" by Mike Geary. The truth is that you need cholesterol to be healthy and to create testosterone. Traditional medicine and the media propagate myths and misinformation. My 2 cents.

Since then I've learned what healthy fats really are (not what the mainstream tells us) and I eat a lot of grass fed beef, free range eggs, raw milk (when I can get it), coconut oil and olive oil etc. Grass fed beef has less fat than grain fed beef and has a higher ratio of CLA's, a healthy fat. And beef is a good protein for building muscle.

And after all this my blood pressure has come down to reasonable levels and I am a very healthy 48 year old.

The truth taste good after a belly full of lies. so refreshing to hear it straight and uncut for a great source and happy to have you'll in the family.

Traeger pellet grill. Different meats, vegetables & fish, different marinades & glazes. Fill er up and watch er smoke away :)

Back