what the hell is happening to me?

Hoggs314

Ive been lifitng natural sence I was 14 never took Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but I plan on starting my firt cycle in about a year, but right know I am 21 years old, 6,1 185, 285 bp max and I have always been lean, cut, very low body fat and strong as hell, but out of no where I am getting a gut and I dont know why. Its driving me crazy. I eat clean and do 30 mins of cardio daily. This worries me cause my dad has big shoulders big arms, but a huge gut, not fat any where else jus in his gut he always told me it was genetic and he didnt get it till his 30's and so did his dad. My dad also fallows a very very strict diet which makes it wieder. Six meals a day, low carbs, lots of egg whites tuna and all that. Can someone tel me how to stop this i'll do anything

Last edited:
it could be water consumption.

I myself have thyroid problem for many ass years and yes, it does affect my growth and cardio.

have your blood sugar/ths/ft4/ft3 checked..also cbc. it won't do you harm to know what the hell is going on with your body.

how does running in the humid weather help the loss of fat around the gut?

Run, Run ,and run some more. Preferably in the summer heat. The more humid, the better. Run for at 45 minutes if you jog slowly. At least 30 if you keep a good pace. A good pace = at least 6:30 a mile

If you drink...dont. Whats your diet like?

how does running in the humid weather help the loss of fat around the gut?

No kidding. Not to mention running in general is a shitty exercise and hard on your body. Just ask Tiger woods. There a many, many more effective ways of getting cardiovascular exercise.

Run, Run ,and run some more. Preferably in the summer heat. The more humid, the better. Run for at 45 minutes if you jog slowly. At least 30 if you keep a good pace. A good pace = at least 6:30 a mile

If you drink...dont. Whats your diet like?

Screw u the fastest mile I have ever ran was 6:59 LOL get outta here with that 6:30 stuff

Back