What the hell, will the feds let up?

Powerhouse9

Just read on ESPN.com that feds raided Milos Sarcevs home. How far do you think this steroids thing is gonna go? Now they want andro to be proved its safe or it will be illegal. How long til we are under the microscope, I guarantee they are reading all the steroid sites now. Fucking Bush, I guess he figures he isn't getting re-elected anyways. War on steroids, never thought I'd see it. But here it is.

Powerhouse9 said:
Just read on ESPN.com that feds raided Milos Sarcevs home. How far do you think this steroids thing is gonna go? Now they want andro to be proved its safe or it will be illegal. How long til we are under the microscope, I guarantee they are reading all the steroid sites now. Fucking Bush, I guess he figures he isn't getting re-elected anyways. War on steroids, never thought I'd see it. But here it is.

How can you prove it to be "SAFE"?
these fucknuts seem like they'll have a whole list of off the walls requirements that this stuff wont be able to meet just to get it banned

Definitely a burden to prove such a thing when there have been no long 20 year studies on it.

Now on steroids there are tons of people who have lived through 20+ years of it, cough cough Albert Beckles cough.

They'll outlaw it no matter what anyone tells them about it. Just like they did with AAS. Its sad watching our freedoms just dwindle by the day.

I tried searching Milos Sarcev and Sarcev on ESPN.com and get nothing but a single ad for ZMA.

Post a link if you have it.

Then again why don't they test the shit companies that underdose everything. They want to regulate something, regulate these cheesy shit labs that sell protein and everything else. Where their damn label claims are 20% of what it is suppose to be. Why doesnt someone in government get on that shit. Or bust these fucks on Info-mercials with their latest bullcrap diet. Here is my diet...eat less shit and go workout. I bet it works, I could make millions telling over weight idiots what we all know.

This is more than just sad. This marks a turning point, aiming the steroid witch hunt directly at the sport of bodybuilding and away from the big money sports. Read Rick Collins' comments to the press on this. People need to keep their heads down till this shit passes. Serving supeona's to bb'ers at the Arnold......wow!

Some of you west coast guys may know Milos, the apparent scapegoat in this crap. Milos is a great man........the very best. His home was already searched and nothing was found........so go after his friends at the expo!! Why not? Hell, terrorists and real drug dealers might shoot back.

ironmaster, I gotta agree with you 100%. God forbid they actually spend our tax dollars protecting American life. This sounds like a fucking PR campaign for the government.

on_a_mission said:
Yea once Bush is out of office.

I think you're right.

But hell, another big problem is the media and public reaction. Let's be realistic here guys, the average bear looks at bodybuilders like freaks.

Calling up your representative and all that good stuff won't get you anywhere, imo. They would perceive you like a crack addict calling them up and demanding the ability to go buy crack legally. Until that changes, why would a sportswriter report Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) usage differently? You gotta think, most of these guys think that Mark McGwire was clean, that Sammy Sosa just 'eats reeeel good'. They have no concept of what gear does, they think it's some magic pill or shot that you take and all of a sudden you are superman with all kinds of skills that you never worked for.

Once you get past the Lyle Alzado, steroids will kill you crap, you still have the perception that gear is cheating because you don't have to practice or workout when you take it. It isn't looked at like a supplement that will only help you on your way if you put forth the effort and have the talent.

I was also thinking about this the other day...there are always steroid busts and whatnot...maybe it's just now getting more play since it's been in the news. Maybe the best thing is to lay low for a little while. It seems like these things go in cycles anyways.

Your right TX. Think about it, even on the rec. drug scene, alcohol, or tobacco. They seem to hammer on one thing for a while, then move on. Its like listening to a new song on the radio, when you first hear it, it rocks, but after 50 times in a week, it gets old, and you change the channel.

I've said this before...it's an almost impossible leap to try to explain this to lawmakers when we can't even do it half the time to our g/f and wives.

Hell, we get these women to do all kinds of unspeakable acts upon us and for us, and yet how many times have we seen posted...g/f found my gear, threw everything out, called my parents and my boss, threatened to call the cops if it happens again...btw, does anybody know where I can get some clomid pretty quick?

Or better yet, my g/f found out, freaked out, I was able to calm her down and try to educate her...but she says that they are bad and until a doctor says otherwise, she ain't budging.

I really don't know what the answer is, but I think there needs to be more positive stories about gear usage...I was bullied all through middle school and high school, I never could get a date, I researched anabolics, found that they weren't as bad as I had previously thought and that if they give them to aids patients who have no immune system, they probably wouldn't hurt me...since I was 21, I knew my growth plates were fused so there was no problems with stunting growth...to make a long story short, I was able to increase my confidence in every aspect and even went for the job I wanted and was hired. I had blood work done a few weeks after my cycle and the doctor said I was healthy in every way and he even asked me how I was able to look and feel so good...

Of course this will probably never happen, however I think the term 'hormone replacement therapy' has helped a bit. I hear people talk about it like it's nothing and then go on a rant about anabolics. No joke, I was talking to this guy about Lance Armstrong and about how he got testicular cancer and now is on hrt...and then he was talking about how the drug usage was ruining cycling!

Fuck it, I'm going on hrt (for a bull elephant in his prime). :) Don't need that evil steroid crap when I can just do test, eq, dbol, Winstrol (winny), and ox. ;)

all i have to say on this ya steriods are not the greatest thing in the world for u, but neither is smoking cigarrettes or drinking alchol..... when was the last time any one heard of some one beating their wife or killing someone cus they just took a shot of aas...... seriously ive used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) now for 3 years cycled right and all but never am i so pissed where i want to kill some one and even if i do get pissed its not becuase i am juicing..... if anything when i juice i am alot more easier going cus im not stressed out bout trying to get my strenght gains or losing size im just usually very positive......

with this being an election year and it being a hot topic i have a feeling we are going to be in for a very bumpy ride--]

steroids only kill the people who choose to use them, and use them wrong. let them face the consequence if they're stupid enough to juice without knowing the first thing about it. rather then wasting time on this, why not crack down on drinking and driving? oh wait, probably because Bush himself got a DUI several years ago. Bush knows this much "steroids are bad mmkaay." i just know one thing, i can't wait till november rolls around.

Back