what time stay into the body for drug test

lebanner92

sutanon
dbol
and Anavar (var) ??? cause i take those but i am gonna compete in amateur boxing nearly so i wanna know if i can do drug test or no ??

boxing does not test for steroids. here in the u.s. if you are a professional boxer you will only be tested if you win a title fight, they test you after the fact you win the belt and if you test positive they take your belt away.

Stone said:
I was under the impression that was injectable, not oral andriol.
It is both. Andriol is the oral version. Nebido is the injectable version.

The injectable version would no doubt be detectable for a good long while. Wow, only one week for the oral version, huh? The liver must really take a beating on that first pass. Oral testosterone is just a bad idea.

mranak said:
It is both. Andriol is the oral version. Nebido is the injectable version.

The injectable version would no doubt be detectable for a good long while. Wow, only one week for the oral version, huh? The liver must really take a beating on that first pass. Oral testosterone is just a bad idea.
Andriol does not affect the liver as it's absorbed in a different way. That is why the effectiveness is lacking. I've tried it and needed 400mg ED (10 caps) to have any effect. That would mean that only 10% or so is getting used.

China_Wall said:
Andriol does not affect the liver as it's absorbed in a different way. That is why the effectiveness is lacking. I've tried it and needed 400mg ED (10 caps) to have any effect. That would mean that only 10% or so is getting used.
You are right that Andriol does something special to make it through the liver on that first pass; lymphatic or something. But I still thought it was hepatoxic. Haven't really researched it though.

hey lebanner i would stick with something that doesn't give you too much water or weight gain. i trained a little in boxing and i noticed that when i took test i was breathing pretty hard. i took eq and Winstrol (winny) and they both were really good. eq was definitely a lot better though because it seemed to increase my stamina. only thing that sucked were the crazy pumps that i would get from punching. my arms would get tight. if you take test make sure u keep the dose low...either that or run letro with it.

Back