what uk brewers we got here?

I would be one if I could get my hands on some powder.

Wish I had purchased before the bust now.

I recognize your back av from MT..

Hows your cycle coming along?

Did you decide to up your Sustanon (sust) dose?

1ntense

In the uk is it worth useing western union to buy powders or can you use your card?
Asking because its not illigal here you just need a prescription your aloud it for personal use. ( I think any way)

Do you use these popular american sites for vials oil bb/ba? (dont know if you can post sources).
And do use bother with WU or just use your bank card?

i've never seen anywhere selling powders that takes a card.

if they do they're a scam.

and yeah i buy my vials from farris labs.

oils etc from lemelange

no I dont think its a scam Ive seen it on a couple of boards but no one bought the juice just other pharmaceuticals.

1ntense said:
I would be one if I could get my hands on some powder.

Wish I had purchased before the bust now.

I recognize your back av from MT..

Hows your cycle coming along?

Did you decide to up your Sustanon (sust) dose?

1ntense

Yeah, running on 1g from the end of the next week.

Currently sitting at a touch under 18 stone...

researchsupply have always been a good supplier to me. the only downside we get living in UK the the stupid delivery costs we have to pay!

FDW said:
i've never seen anywhere selling powders that takes a card.

if they do they're a scam.

and yeah i buy my vials from farris labs.

oils etc from lemelange

the only suppliers that take cards are the ones that are gonna scam you, not only do they rip you off on your gear but they also now have your credit card details!!

it would be interesting to find out the laws in the uk on selling such items as oils, vials and filters. Having a UK based supplier of such items would really be good for us guys!

nah, i know a dude who runs a UGL and he has to get shit from the US.

there are UK suppliers but they're more expensive, even when factoring in shipping

How much is the shipping from RS Have emailed them but no answer.
and if you bought everything from there in one could it get seized?
everything = ba, bb, vials, stoppers and crimper (do you need the aluminum seal or the flip top?)

Last edited:
Papa Lazarou said:
Yeah, running on 1g from the end of the next week.

Currently sitting at a touch under 18 stone...

Good choice mate.

Back looking mean as ever mate.

Are you running axio Sustanon (sust)?

Guessed from you're dosing, was thinking about getting a few vials, using omnas @ 750mg ew with 35mg dbol ed atm and feel switchin up esters would bring new gains.

How you finding the jabs?

1ntense

RS shipping varies. I always do a big order so get Value for money. $70 last time which is a piss take. Oh well.

Running the axio 325mg Sustanon (sust) at 1.5ml per jap twice a week, with 500mg tren enan. The back pic is about a year and bit old now, thats back when I was 15 stone.

As I say, touching the scales at about 18 now, DLing 242.5k and aiming for 250k for end of the month...

Jabs are fine, no probs. Prefer long esters - started on short esters and it pissed me off so started using the long ones instead, enjoying it much more now.

Strength up well and and is size, and unlike usually on tren, my appetite has gone nuts!

Back