What up? - New to this site

J

Juice Authority

I just came over from Elite Fitness. The site is much faster. It took forever to post and respond to threads over there.

Elite blows. Too many users that post topics unrelated to AS. There was one guy on there the other day threatening to kill himself.

Juice Authority said:
Elite blows. Too many users that post topics unrelated to AS. There was one guy on there the other day threatening to kill himself.

Welcome!!

1...dont flame or talk down to anyone or any board. We do not do that here

2...I went to school at Elite! Although it is too big and there are to many know-it-alls there. The knowledge I gained there is priceless! I have made my reputation from my posts and time at EF.

So welcome!

The guys I met over at Elite are Bro's. I just hate logging onto the site. It takes forever and lately there have been some odd topics posted that have nothing to do with AS.

Juice Authority said:
The guys I met over at Elite are Bro's. I just hate logging onto the site. It takes forever and lately there have been some odd topics posted that have nothing to do with AS.

Yes, I know, but with 100 new members every day, it happens. I lived with in for 3 years! The same topics do come up daily!

Welcome aboard... and no matter what TXlonghorn tells you... you do not have to send naked pictures of yourself to him to be allowed to post....

Back