what vitamins do you guys take when getting sick?

mister69

I am feeling some symtoms of a cold. I am going to take 3 grams of vitamin c and some encinecia today and up my water intake.

I am prob going to take some nightquil tonight too(just to be on the safe side and not let this cold\flu get to me.)

while on gear what vitamins do you guiys take if you feeel a cold\flu coming.?

Try Elderberry,it's much stronger than ecinacea(i'm sure thats spelled wrong)and it works faster.Take it when you first notice symptoms it works better that way.
Also keep you antioxidants up all day A,C,E,selenium.
Nyquil will help you sleep but it has alcohol in it so that wouldn't be my first choice.

There is a new thing out called Airborne(sp) and you use it at the first sign of a cold. Works great and most drug stores should carry the product. Otherwise Ester C and echinacea.

No,I'm saying nyquil has alcohol in it,I personally don't consume alcohol when on gear because of the liver issues and what not.
I'm not an expert but in my opinion no over the counter meds are going to cure a cold/flu.and alcohol depletes some vitamin stores.
Sleep,vitamins and the Elderberry are what does it for me,,,,,,Sleep when you can,vitamins all year,elderberry when you start to feel like crap,when you're better stop the elderberry.

going today to the gym .... pass out real early like 9pm (take some nightquil) and hopefully knock on wood wake up feeling better.

Back