what were your results on fina?

WALLY

what were your results on fina? did u lose bodyfat? did u eat like shit or eat clean? im going to be useing fina my next cycle and il probably be eating everything in sight so im wondering if fina will keep me around the same bodyfat

I'm an endomorph, so fina burns fat off me if I just eat normally. If I force feed myself, I can gain fat, but it's kind of hard.

not me, its makes me strong and raised BP and makes me irriatable.

Its ok I prefer susp but its cheap.I just don't seem to respond well as others to it.

im on now and ive never lost so much body fat so fast! no sides yet,in like the 5th week gonna run another 3,break7 weeks jump back on for summer,also been runnin with prop to keep the schlong bumpin

fina is my fav, it helps harden me up and lose any extra fat, stacked with Winstrol (winny) and you are bound to get ripped and hard.
When I'm on fina, I eat anything and everything.....and don't gain any fat.
I can eat woppers all day and no fat gain, but if I were to do that on any other gear, I'd get fat....

I'm on fina now and have been cutting. I have only lost 7lbs in just over 7 weeks but my BF is down to 9.7% measured yesterday from around 15% when I sarted. My strength is up slightly and I'm one irratable SOB but fina dose that to me.

WALLY said:
what were your results on fina? did u lose bodyfat? did u eat like shit or eat clean? im going to be useing fina my next cycle and il probably be eating everything in sight so im wondering if fina will keep me around the same bodyfat

Lost b.fat. gained muscle......cheated on the diet quite often (more than usual)...........Fina is unbelievable.

Worst side for me? Major sleep problems

My libido actually went up on my Fina-only cycle. Everyone's different!!!

GRRRRRRRRRR iwant my fina now. I am doing my first conversion and I hope I respond as good as you guys. I would be happy with another ten pounds.

Back