What would a 4 week cycle do for me?

test only cycle if your going to touch gear. Dont do oral only that is just stupid if you do test 12 weeks. But Do your research before you start your not even ready for a cycle. You dont know what your doing.

test only cycle if your going to touch gear. Dont do oral only that is just stupid if you do test 12 weeks. But Do your research before you start your not even ready for a cycle. You dont know what your doing.

Exactly why im on this forum

A buddy of mine did oral only for 8 weeks and he did amazing

Im not saying the oral is the factor, but in 8 weeks he made 20lbs+ I believe

Thats why Im looking for a shorter cycle, definitely shorter than 12 weeks

Is this a unique case? Gaining such weight in an 8 week cycle?

Dude, spend some serious time on here educating yourself before even considering a cycle. There is no get big quick pill. If you can't make decent gains on food then you need to reevaluate your food situation first.

Orals only is terrible. READ the link DADAWG posted up for you. If you are scared of needles or something then steroids are not for you.

LEARN before you ask questions, because there have been a hundred people before you that have asked the same question and it's a click of the mouse away.

Start eating.

I wouldnt consider steroids if I hadnt had serious issues gaining weight

Ill try and hit 4000 - 5000 calories a day and the gains I sometimes make are quick to disappear

I wouldnt consider steroids if I hadnt had serious issues gaining weight

Ill try and hit 4000 - 5000 calories a day and the gains I sometimes make are quick to disappear

To keep any gains you make, you have to continue eating at maintenance, or just above maintenance.

Google for a TDEE calculator and plug all your stats in.

Once you get your diet in check, you should see some better results and then worry about what a cycle will do for you.

And 20 thick, solid, tight pounds is not a small gain. You might be able to gain that ona test e 500/12 week cycle.

To keep any gains you make, you have to continue eating at maintenance, or just above maintenance.

Google for a TDEE calculator and plug all your stats in.

Once you get your diet in check, you should see some better results and then worry about what a cycle will do for you.

And 20 thick, solid, tight pounds is not a small gain. You might be able to gain that ona test e 500/12 week cycle.

Thanks for the reply +rep

I came in at 3500 calories on a few calculators. I feel like I must have a serious metabolism...

Back