what would the effects be of running deca and tren a ?

zeus35

Ok as a general rule I know everyone says not to run two 19 -nors together but even with all the research I've done I have yet to see any actual threads on this and I'm curious because I want to add tren ace @ 450 mg. week to my current cycle . My current cycle is sust.@ 750 mg.week,deca@ 600 mg week and test prop.@ 300 mg a week.....I would appreciate it if I could get some feed back from some of the more experienced guys on here and please if you don't actually know what you're talking about then please don't comment.....thank you

I do it but i never run high doses of deca when i do. I keep deca at 200mgs/week for joints only th run my tren at a higher dose. I love it , some however have a very difficult time with a cycle like that.

Ok as a general rule I know everyone says not to run two 19 -nors together but even with all the research I've done I have yet to see any actual threads on this and I'm curious because I want to add tren ace @ 450 mg. week to my current cycle . My current cycle is sust.@ 750 mg.week,deca@ 600 mg week and test prop.@ 300 mg a week.....I would appreciate it if I could get some feed back from some of the more experienced guys on here and please if you don't actually know what you're talking about then please don't comment.....thank you

That is a lot of gear....

what are your stats? cycle history?

how are you dealing with the current dosages? any bad sides?

i would not run the 2 19-nors together, especially at those doses. you will get a lot of unwanted sides and your chance of gyno goes up a lot

plus all that deca and tren wont be good for your system together at those doses. i would either drop the deca dose down to bare minimum and then add tren after a few weeks or just wait till your done with the deca

if you add the tren a to the current cycle, add it at a low dose to see if it all works for you. you can always increase the dose if you get no bad sides

also do you really need 750mg sus and 300mg prop together??

Last edited:
your running a 1g of test and 600mgs of deca and u cant grow!?!? how much tren u going to add?

The reason for not running the two together is that they compete for the same receptors and the elevation of prolactin from 2 x 19-nors isnt worth it. there are so many better options IMO.

i do know guys who have run the two together and were happy while others had awful sides. its a tricky cycle for sure. hard to tell what causes the sides that may come up.

I do it but i never run high doses of deca when i do. I keep deca at 200mgs/week for joints only th run my tren at a higher dose. I love it , some however have a very difficult time with a cycle like that.

how much tren and test u take?

That's a lot of gear. Are you preparing for the Mr. O competition? I ran 20 weeks of deca at 600mg and was absolutely huge and cut the fuck up. Seriously, a long cycle of deca can reap amazing results. I would use one or the other. Unless of course you really are a top level body builder. If that were the case you wouldn't be getting advice like this.

5'9
200 pounds
7-8% bf
I've done 7 cycles previously but couldn't do post cycle therapy (pct) because of problems in life and the law
And the picture on my avatar is two years ago.I work around a 400 degree oven all day long and it has played hell with my gains that's why so much gear and diet is on but I just added another 1500 calories per day so we'll see what happens....I was just curious as far as the tren goes and I take the extra test prop. just for an extra push since sustanon only has 30 mgs. per ml.

And as for the avatar I had 181/2 inch arms in my avatar and that was at 180 pounds so you can knock it if you want but I'm bigger now than that as twenty pounds makes a big difference

Yes 20lbs does make a difference. If you have to choose between deca and tren a, I would say it is all dependent on how well you tolerate the sides.

I've ran tren a. before and about the only sides I had was the night sweats and increased aggression but nothing I couldn't handle..

Back