what would you do

test/tren/eq

Planning my up coming cycle to put on some serious mass before summer. I want to try deca to help out with my sore joints so I wont have to cut my cycle short or take breaks in between. I also want to try Sustanon (sust) as well so both of these compounds will be new in my body. The only deca my guys have is NPP so I think I'll go ahead give this a try, also my Sustanon (sust) would be 325ml. What has yalls results been with NPP and will it do the same effect for joints as the long ester deca? Also, which cycle layout would you do, especially this being my first time on both? Keep in mind I've done a handful of cycles and have used the following compounds...test, tren, eq, Anavar (var), and dbol. I'm 6'1 and about 220 (was at 230 but had to take almost 3 weeks off because I hurt my back and tried to let me shoulder heal, worked out maybe 3 times during those 3 weeks). I think I lost most of my size in my legs, haven't done them in a month.

wks 1-12: Sustanon (sust) 325e3d
wks 1-10: NPP 200e3d
or
wks 1-12: Sustanon (sust) 325eod
wks 1-10: NPP 200eod

feel free to change it up to what you think would be best for me, I'm open to all opinions. Thanks bros

I'm relatively new to this place but throughout all of the reading I've been doing, my gut says to go with theincredible1's advice. Peace!

I just wasn't sure if the eod would be better opposed to the e3d. I I was just thinking of prop how it shouldn't be shot less than eod so I figured since the npp is like prop that it should be eod as well.

in my expirience ive always had much better gains using Sustanon (sust) eod. altho, a good buddy of mine uses it e5d... altho, hes one of those genetic freaks we all love to hate because he eats BK and gets lean...

Back