What would you say? Dbol/ test

Kurt13

(On behalf of a friend)

Being 23 years old, weighing 190pounds... Has the dbol and test ready to take, his simple question to me was ask what dosages youse would say? He was going to take these two by themselves, nothing else... He's asked me to ask would you take anything else such as things like milk thistle, he has 6 weeks worth on hand.

I know it's brief, ask a question and ill ask him to let you know

Needs an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), needs a post cycle therapy (pct). Test at 500mg weekly, 2 pins a week

I ran something similair for my second cycle. Is this his first cycle? and what are his stats? If its his first, then test only.

Oh and the test is syringe.. Squirt into mouth according to him.. Not sure how this differs from injection

If his body has a bad reaction to the drugs, he will not know which one is causing it. Running a test only as a first is a lot better.

Oh and the test is syringe.. Squirt into mouth according to him.. Not sure how this differs from injection

No, no... Now I fucken heard it all. Tell him to stop already. Tell him to step away from the shit.

squirt in mouth wots that all about tell him he needs to go back to the drawing board and do some serious reading lol

His mate, not mine.. Told him to try it out as he's on it.. According to his mate who used that system he gained 2 stone in 2 months using it... He swallowed the test... I'm staying away from it myself personally until I know what I'm doing, it's on his behalf

Back