What would you tell your kids/future kids?

bigjay00

I just wanted to see everyones opinion.....

If your child/future child says he/she wants to do steroids, what would you say?

sit down with him explain the risks (especially to a young person) and the benefits, in a realistic manner. explain that to benefit from juice u better have a good diet and a hard work ethic, u dont just take juice and get huge. explain that just being young is better than juice in many ways, a 16 year old can explode even without juice, as long as he works out and eats right. form a plan with him to get the required experience with diet and in the weight room.

My son is going to have phenomenal genetics and won't need them. ;) He has my wife's genetics so if he just trains hard and eats right he'll look better than most juicers.

The reason I say that is both of my brother-in-law's are absolutley shredded - probably around 6% bf. One is 5'7" 175lbs and doesn't work out and eats like absolute shit and the other is about 5'10" 195lbs and works out but eats like crap.

But if he wanted to I would sit down and explain everything to him. Teach him to possibly try them after he's 19 or 20 and make sure he's done growing. I guess it would also depend on if he was a star football player or something and needed that extra "5% edge" as Arnold would say. :tounge2:

It would depend on how old he is.

I'd be more concerned that he's going to do them and LISTEN TO BLOCKHEADS at the gym or what his buddies have HEARD to do...than someone educated in the subject.

I would teach him everything I know about training and dieting. Tell him to set his goals high, and then after he is out of college and on his own I would trust that he would make the right decision for him.

I just think it's funny.

I couldn't picture having a little Tazmaniac around right now.

He'd be like 8 years old, eating 30g's of oatmeal and 20mg's of protein from a shake for breakfast...lol.

He'd be drinking protein/dextrose shakes after working out with me...lol.

as long as they are old enough and have gotten as far as they will naturally. know all the risks involved then its there decision. i will help them anyway possible

thats my take on it

bigdelt69 said:
I would teach him everything I know about training and dieting. Tell him to set his goals high, and then after he is out of college and on his own I would trust that he would make the right decision for him.

That is all you can realisticaly do...educate him in all apsects of training/diet...then once he is on his own (i.e. suporting himself) he has the right to make his own decision.

If you want to hear how young these kids are today that are taking AAS...I have a god-daughter hose mother takes clem to stay slim...her daughters friends know what clem is and have about getting some...these girls are 7-10 years old. Too much TV and glamorized magazines flaughting heroin sheik looks are to blam for this.

Last edited:
Well I first ask him "Son you look like your putting some weight on".......then I would ask him to pull down his pants and I would check for some pin marks, then tell him "Son, your doing it all wrong Son, you gotta hit the glute a lil' higher" lol. j/k

I dunnno know what I would say....I guess explain to him why there bad and all the effects it has on you.

Depends on their age and training ability to date. I have friends who took some form of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in High School and they are now shells of their former massive-selves...their growth plates closed and they screwed up their endocrine system permantely as they had not yet reached full sexual maturity...if they can't make gains in High school and college...IMO Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) would be a waste of time/money...but I am honest with my god-daughtr and tell "NO' for starters then explain why she neds to wait...It is catch-22 telling someone not to us Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) while I am juicing...fuck it that is life...:chimney:

bigdelt69 said:
Exactly!

i would suggest that they do a ton of reading first. maybe buy them the current anabolic review. i would explain my history with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and give them as much advice as possible. i would also recommend that they speak with doctors to hear their side of the story. the rest is up to the individual.

I am not a parent yet, but my take on any situation is when it comes to anything that could affect your kids try and educate them as much as possible on the things that could be harmful to them and try to keep them on the right path with proper guidance. That's the best you can do as parents as you are bringing them up. As they become young teenagers & adults the decisions they make will be up to them, you definitely can't live their life for them.

Back