What's a good PH for lean dry gains?

jj341

I'm 62 years old, 5'11", 175lbs. in good shape and I lift regularly and do cardio 3 times a week. I did a fat percentage test they had set up in my gym and I came out to 20% fat. What would be a good PH for lean dry gains? I want to lean out around the waist and pump up a bit. This will be my first ph cycle. Thanks.

I would drop the bf first but maybe epistane or helladrol. At your age I would be looking into getting my test levels checked and getting on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if needed first.

I had my test levels checked. Total test was ok but I had low free test. I don't want to do TRT. I've heard of Helladrol but I'd like to avail myself to the expert advice that is available here.

hdrol for a first cycle...maybe epi. SD and D-zine will put on a shit ton of dry lean mass though.

I would get on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if I were you. I am 20 and planning on it in fairly soon (in a couple years or less)

I'm 62 years old, 5'11", 175lbs. in good shape and I lift regularly and do cardio 3 times a week. I did a fat percentage test they had set up in my gym and I came out to 20% fat. What would be a good PH for lean dry gains? I want to lean out around the waist and pump up a bit. This will be my first ph cycle. Thanks.

Yeah dont do oral only cycles.
If you can have a test bast then dont do anything.
its MORE unhealthy to do an oral cycle without test than with test AND you will feel like shit for most when you dont have a test base to replace what you will be losing form the shutdown or the orals.

this is just the tip of the ice berg but read this--> http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/598646-oral-cycles.html

Use test for your first cycle. at 62 you could probbibly even go on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) from your doc and just add extra test for when you do "cycles" orals are liver toxic and hard on bloods

its liver toxic.
I dont even use orals in general anymore... but ill run 500mg-1g of test . with deca or mast...
oral only cyclers have there minds and values messed up in my op...

Look into SARMS maybe, forgot to add that.

S-4 is well known. I have 2 btls still from RUI now and 3 from another place I have yet to try.

That would not be liver toxic like the orals.

Ill be running a katanadrol 3.0 log if you want to wait and see or you can try some Forma Stanzol..both are Mr Supps products and they are having a Christmas sale as of Dec20..35% off...plug lol

id run the helladrol buddy its a great lean gainer, if your looking to something thats abit milder and simpler to run than maybe look into one of the sarms, or a stack off them. 8 weeks of osta and the like would be a good option.
If you want to run a prohormone cycle with a test base you can either look to inject test or make usage of the RS transaderm it acts as a test base for your cycle.
Its legal and you rub in it to your skin, very effective with prohormone cycles removes lethargy sides and can increase your gains.
Use code TEAM1003 for $50 off at ruthless supplements, up to you hope this of some help bro

h-drol ...prolly the mildest in terms of effects on the body. but the results are pretty damn decent. 50-75mg/day for 6 week. clomid/nolva for pct.

At your age the only thing I'd do would be 100-200mg a wk tes and 2/3ui gh a day.

Let us young guys beat up our livers for u.

If u can get ahold of tes/gh it will be like turning back the clock 20yrs. The synergy between the tes + gh will be unreal. If u can just get one it will still be great but aim for the stack.

Back