Whats A Good Post Workout??

haha you guys are a trip. in gain mode i eat a handful of gummy bears for a simple sugar post. as long as you dont eat ALOT of donut or poptart your body is gonna soak it up and burn it off fast anyway if you trained intense.

boot- that pre-post looks like good shit for real and it is on sale half off ;-)

Mr supps has a load of post workout recovery items available, Im currently running the strawberry/lemon fallout as its got everything for recovery from muscular recovery to joint. Noticed a big difference on this: Post workout !

Mr supps has a load of post workout recovery items available, Im currently running the strawberry/lemon fallout as its got everything for recovery from muscular recovery to joint. Noticed a big difference on this: Post workout !
Fallout looks bad ass, i need to order some of that, it literally has EVERYTHING like u said!

I always use Whey To Build Muscle peanut butter crunch flavor with some dextrose and creatine mono. Yummy.

this plus 2 gram crackers, liquid egg white, greek yougurt.

And I use 3 scoups, its prolly 30oz,70g pro,50g carb & 650cals by the time im all done. I don't get before going to the gym cuz I go right after work.....so post WO I like a lot of cals

nice.. i always do a syntha6 shake immediately post then about an hour later eat a whole meal with protein/carbs/cals. used to do cell mass and stopped messing with creatine and now back on the amino/glute train ;-)

this plus 2 gram crackers, liquid egg white, greek yougurt.

And I use 3 scoups, its prolly 30oz,70g pro,50g carb & 650cals by the time im all done. I don't get before going to the gym cuz I go right after work.....so post WO I like a lot of cals

MMM this sounds delicious. Whey to Build Muscle is so good on its own I can't imagine what it would taste like with that combo.

I like to have variety in my post workouts because its the only time I can eat simple sugars and something that actually tastes good:
- Raisin cinnamon bagel & 2 Scoops of Whey (62g Carbs, 60g protein, 9.5g Fats)
- 2 Servings of frozen fruits blended mixed in with 2 scoop of whey & Kellogs all natural strawberry cereal bar (68g Carbs, 56g Protein, 11g Fats)
- 1 Serving of frozen fruits blended, 1 bottle of carnivor beef protein, 2 Fiber one brownies and a Kellogs all natural apple pie cereal bar (69g Carbs, 57g Protein, 6g Fats)
- Bagel with 1/2 tbsp Peanut Butter and 2 servings of Whey (68g Carbs, 66g Protein, 17.5g Fats)
- 2 Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches & 2 scoops whey (70g Carbs, 54g Protein, 13g Fats)
- 56 grams of white pasta (weighed uncooked), 4oz chicken, 1 serving marinara sauce, 8oz NATURAL coconut water & 1 scoop whey (57g Carbs, 56g Protein, 5g Fats)
- 30 Albanese gummy bears (2 servings), 1 bottle Carnivor Beef protein, 0.5 ounces of peanuts (64g Carbs, 56g Protein, 7g Fats)
I like to set them up based on my calorie/carb/fats needs for the day.

that looks good, quite pricey but has everything you need other than protein so thats pretty cool.

Back