What's It Like Coming Off Cycle?

Xtreme57

Just as the title says ...

Everyone talks about what to stack, pct, ect ... But very rarely do I catch anything on what goes on after you come off a cycle.

What does it feel like? Depression? How long do you stay depressed? What can you do to control it and keep most of your cycle weight?

It varies from person to person. I am currently keeping a journal about my post cycle therapy (pct) in the "My Cycle" forum. It may provide some insight.

- Increased libido
- No ED
- Continued increases in strength gains
- No depression
- Acne is getting better
- No PCT

come off right and its not so bad.

The worst part is your joints hurt more and you won't get as many reps on your heavy bench

Coming off isnt bad at all its a little depressing mentally just because your off the gear but physically I cant tell any difference and I do just fine in the gym.

roccodart440 said:
Everyone talks about increased libido on test. I really didn't notice this. Slightly but nothing extreme.

I believe it's due to the amount of Arimidex you're running, i'm experiencing the same thing.

roccodart440 said:
Everyone talks about increased libido on test. I really didn't notice this. Slightly but nothing extreme.

Gotta say I hardly noticed a difference at 500mg/EW testosterone
But now at 1000mg/EW holy fucking SHIT!!

Just knowing that i'm on a cycle keeps me going longer in my workouts. Because I know my body is going to recover faster, and the omega pump facter. But when i'm coming off cycle I give up sooner, and don't have as much drive so it's more of a mental thing for me

I do get frustrated about the size of my balls :) but that's about it. Some size and strenthg loss, but that's because i train and eat worse. On cycle I feel more motivated.

mranak said:
- Increased libido
- No ED
- Continued increases in strength gains
- No depression
- Acne is getting better
- No PCT

Mranak

Have you actually done a cycle? I remember a post where you said you still had yet to do a cycle. Just curious

Jimmykick said:
Mranak

Have you actually done a cycle? I remember a post where you said you still had yet to do a cycle. Just curious

Yeah he goes off cycle and gets even stronger , with higher libido, no acne afterwards, no sides no nothing because HE IS FULL OF SHIT!

Back