What's my body fat?

You def need to put on some mass and with that will come some fat. So dont worry. You can afford some and still look really good. No homo either.

I have not been cutting. I started out at 133 in late january. I've been eating a lot and lifting and its packing on pretty nice. I got measured 4 years ago as a freshman in college, at 123lbs, and I was 2% with 6 caliper measurements...

Last edited:
I would say your somewhere around 6% Plus or minus 1%. I think you would def. look better with some more weight. focus on your diet and you'll be on the right track

Sweet, man. I'll post another pic in those 8 weeks and we can see who had the most net change!

im going to take you up on that... might be some flexing coming to scare you into eating! i added two serratus hitting exercises tonight on top of my sprinting. countdown has started

Bo if you put some size/mass on that body you will have a well defined muscular physique...

Holy crap man, You are freakin' lean. Are you that lean from running? I run 4 miles every other day and still look nowhere like that!!!

im going to take you up on that... might be some flexing coming to scare you into eating! i added two serratus hitting exercises tonight on top of my sprinting. countdown has started

I'm going back to the gym tomorrow. This studying can wait an hour. I already called out of work. ;)

Holy crap man, You are freakin' lean. Are you that lean from running? I run 4 miles every other day and still look nowhere like that!!!

probably a lot of genetics. Even when I took a year off from injury, I was still cut. Just not as cut as when exercising.

Back