what's that smell???

malibu350

Alright...got my first batch of powders....made some tren ace, test E, and test propinate..and tried winny....I royaly screwed up my first batch of winny...so I tried a different recipe....the second recipe I followed was:

Take some distilled water, and add 1-2% BA.
Add a surfactant to the water (polysorbate 80 and Carboxymethylcellulose both
work well for this), and mix thoroughly.

Now take 7ml's of this, and run it through a .2um sterile syringe filter, into a sterile
10ml vial. Remove the filter, and needles from the vial for now. You now have
7ml's of sterile water containing surfactant.

Now take 1 gram of either test base, or Winstrol (winny) powder, and put it in a vial with 2
ml's super solvent. Heat it until it is completely dissolved.

Allow it to cool slightly, and draw it up in a 3cc syringe......now run this through a .
45 sterile syringe filter, into the vial that contains the sterile water/surfactant.

Remove the filter and needles from the vial, and shake it up.

The test/winny will precipitate out in the water, but it has been micronized by
running it through the filter, so this can easily be injected using a 25g needle.

This gives you a nice water based suspension......no clumps, no crystals.

Actually, you could also do this with your Winstrol (winny), and take it orally, and you
wouldn't have the nasty everclear taste.

Now this worked and looked just like the "manufactured" bottle I already had...but and I believe its the guaicol gives off this odor when I melted the hormone....then when I tried it out this morning for the first time...I drew up 1 cc and it smelled like the guaicol again...is this normal????

Injection went fine....not really painful at all.....I have 6g of powder left and I think that I'm going to try douge's method for making 50mg/ml of winny

any thoughts???

Back