what's the best fatburner you tried?

Ephedrine ,caffiene,aspirin ...stack
Next would be xenadrine ephedra based.....both products are hard to come by as the fda is clamping down on all epedra based stimulants fat burners etc....

If using Vasopro for the Ephedrine component, what ratios should caffeine and asprin be present if making your own stack? Also, what are the best sources for the caffeine and asprin?

I dont use asprin, i stick to basic EC stack. 200mg caffiene (a cup of coffee, or you could buy caffiene pills) and 24mg-32mg Ephedrine( I wouldnt reccomend the higher dose to anyone that is just starting to use ephedrine, begining with 8-16mg and monitoring how one reacts to that amount first is wisest.

NYC may it R.I.P. I am going to be giving the anarchy stack a big try in the next couple weeks, but that is a little different.

jcp2 said:
NYC may it R.I.P. I am going to be giving the anarchy stack a big try in the next couple weeks, but that is a little different.

An Stack is decent. I am on it for life. I do not feel the heat from it anymore but its healthy. Mine is sans CLA though. I use fish oil instead.

dito said:
An Stack is decent. I am on it for life. I do not feel the heat from it anymore but its healthy. Mine is sans CLA though. I use fish oil instead.
What are your exact dosages, just curious.

jcp2 said:
What are your exact dosages, just curious.

It actually varies. Green Tea I am taking 2 caps of NOW Foods extract with 5 of my 6 meals. Fish Oil I am taking 3 caps of Black Star Labs with 5 meals. ALCAR 5 grams a day at different times. First thing in the morning. Then 500mg after lunch. Workout time I take about 2-3 grams. Lipoic Acid 300mg of 1fast400's with every carb meal.

NYC is still available. Look for Adrenalin, researchkits has it for sale. Stuff makes me MAD as can be, never had that from a NYC/ECY before.

Dnp is by far the best fat burner I've tried. :)

Sorry to thread steal but would a CA stack alone be good?

I'm only 15 so I don't want to do ephedra quite yet. So I was thinking maybe just Caffine and Aspirin?
If you guys think that would work how much should I take, and when?
I don't know if stats are needed but i'm 15 (close to 16 so i'm not that young...) 5'10 and 165lbs.

Thanks

Dominance, smart choice on not taking ephedrine yet!
theres no need to take asprin with the caffiene alone either.
if your looking for a lil extra boost in the gym have a cup of coffee prior to training :)

dito said:
It actually varies. Green Tea I am taking 2 caps of NOW Foods extract with 5 of my 6 meals. Fish Oil I am taking 3 caps of Black Star Labs with 5 meals. ALCAR 5 grams a day at different times. First thing in the morning. Then 500mg after lunch. Workout time I take about 2-3 grams. Lipoic Acid 300mg of 1fast400's with every carb meal.

Looks good bro--but just so you know.....CLA and EFA's (fish oil) are two entirely different acting fats! If you are taking fish oil in place of CLA in the a-stack, you will NOT get the results you are looking for.

reference: a 200 pound male should take about/approx 12 to 14 grams/day (split is 2 doses min) to expect to see "some" fat burning effects. Adjust accordingly or shoot me a pm.

DRveejay11 said:
Looks good bro--but just so you know.....CLA and EFA's (fish oil) are two entirely different acting fats! If you are taking fish oil in place of CLA in the a-stack, you will NOT get the results you are looking for.

reference: a 200 pound male should take about/approx 12 to 14 grams/day (split is 2 doses min) to expect to see "some" fat burning effects. Adjust accordingly or shoot me a pm.

CLA is just way to pricey for Dito. Fish Oil has more benefits too. If I could I would take both.

I have to agree with dito. Actually, he's the one who got me onto fish oil. Now I'm taking 20+ g of the stuff every day.

However, I really thought dito would have mentioned diesel fuel as a great fatburner.

My god you are taking 20g a day. Thats a bottle every 5 days hehe. Good thing its cheap. Diesel Fuel wasnt really a good fatburner for me. It was a better energizer nootropic. But I am trying out this new bottle for fat burning effects will report back. I am so tempted to stack it with ephedra though.

Fyre said:
I would have to say my favorite stack is ephedrine/caffeine/yohimbine.:)

How much of each are you taking Fyre? I have some Ephedrine (VasoPro) and I am waiting on some Caffeine and Yohimbine from 1fast40.com, but I am not 100% sure on how much I was going to take.

Ephedrine 25mg
Caffeine 200mg
Yohimbine 5mg

Does this sound somewhat right?

Easto said:
How much of each are you taking Fyre? I have some Ephedrine (VasoPro) and I am waiting on some Caffeine and Yohimbine from 1fast40.com, but I am not 100% sure on how much I was going to take.

Ephedrine 25mg
Caffeine 200mg
Yohimbine 5mg

Does this sound somewhat right?

for women they often suggest starting at 2.5mg because the yohimbine will kick you in the ass...

i don't know about the ephedrine but i'm going to be ordering some from pacific nutrition soon i think...

i figure in place of caffeine pills i'm just going to substitute for a cup of coffee.

i'm interested in fyre's response, too.

Back