What's the Skinny on Test Suspension?

Dish_Bizkit

Can someone offer info and experience with Test Suspension.

I want to try FINA and EQ and some Test for my next cycle and I am trying to get as much as I can on a good test to combine with this. I am leaning to Enanthate, but want some info on suspension.

is 75mg EOD of Fina a good dose with this cycle and how long should I run. I don't want to hold a lot of water and bloat, your suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks Bros.:D

Well if you run suspension you are going to have some major bloat. I took 125mg ed (seperated into 2 injections per day) and let me tell you! The bloat was bad, even with .5mg of a-dex ed. I like to run suspenion or prop with tren that way when its time to come off you dont have to wait for the long ester to clear the system. You should be more than pleased with susp, tren, and eq. Shit even w/o the Eq that is going to be a kick ass cycle.

BTW- You have to shot the suspension ed, tren can be shot eod but I prefer ed since you will be doing it anyway.

Dish_Bizkit said:
he he he, I love it! ProLINE baby!

I have some EQ and Suspension. What have you taken and did any give you any pain like some others have said?

Thanks Micro

I like it too,just gave me bad pain.I shot it 2xper day,and then 3x per day,great gains,I did 100mgs ed

"I have some EQ and Suspension. What have you taken and did any give you any pain like some others have said?

Thanks Micro"

Right now I'm on his EQ 500mg/ml and Prop 400mg/ml, the EQ is awesome. It gives me major vascularity and I am always hungry, I don't mind the hunger cause I am eating like a mother. Now the prop is a different story, that hurts like a mofo. For the first 2 weeks I was limping around, finally I got 80 ml of steril oil and now I mix one part prop and 3 parts oil and I don't have any pain at all. Great stuff!!

I'm picking up some Tren/Prop and Deca. Hopefully the Tren/prop doenst hurt.

Thanks Bro

Back