Whats up everyone, new to the site from Oahu!

GrindinGears

Whats up everyone living on Oahu, looking for someone to help me train and gain! What are some good gyms in central/ ewa area?

Hello there mate, Im not from Oahu, but welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay here, Im new here too, btw, and having fun reading useful information in this forum. So much to learn. So much to know.

@kevlarcash2,
They have what seems to be a couple good gyms around town which is what everyone calls Waikiki. The only problem is i live out in Ewa, which on a map looks like a 10 min drive to Waikiki, but in reality is easily over 45min maybe an hour. Not counting the traffic in town, thats just the traffic on the only freeway. Most Gyms i have found are the standard mega gym format. Besides BJ Penn gym which i feel is the same as say 24hour fitness. What I'm looking for is like what i had back in tacoma, a FLEX FITNESS with hardcore monsters slam in iron daily.

I went to bj's gym down there and found myself back at 24.
I lived there for 4 years. Ewa beach is a drive man lol. Btw hooters girls down there are fun son haha

In this day and age, you can train courtesy of videos from youtube and you can train in the house , you dont need a gym. Regards, Peter Oluoch, dvcaf.uonbi.ac.ke/

come on man its 2014 you don't think i don't know that? Im on the internet right now, but its kinda hard to train at your house when you have no equipment. No I'm not going to do fucking cross fit either lol

Back