What's up with my Masteron?

InsuranceMan

Here's the deal....I followed the test instructions, but modified it a little to get 200mg/ml. Here's what I combined and then I'll explain the problem.

7.1 g Masteron
28.5 ml oil
4% BA
9% BB

Cooked and filtered. Didn't crash per se, but it is very cloudy - almost milky. When I reheat (which I did up to 325* for 1/2 hour) it still turns milky white upon cooling. Seems to be some sediment on the bottom of the vial. I then added 3 ml of more oil and then also another % of BA & BB, but still no difference. Any thoughts? I've made it before and never had a problem, but I don't think I made it at 200mg/ml in the past, rather, the standard 100mg/ml. Any ideas on how to correct it?

Last edited:
i never made it over 100. yup sorry prop. muligan. :D

most short eaters require alittle more solvent than that esp if you going 200. try 2/20 next time.

was it cloudy as soon as it filtered? or did it cloud up after it cooled off?

I recently made 200mg/ml and I used: 2%BA, 10%BB, ethyl oleate as the carrier oil...3 weeks and still crystal clear.

Why would you want a 200 mg/ml of dros prop anyway? 100 mg ED is about as high as i would go with this stuff...I really dont see need to go any higher. What do u think?

vados said:
Why would you want a 200 mg/ml of dros prop anyway? 100 mg ED is about as high as i would go with this stuff...I really dont see need to go any higher. What do u think?

why only 700mg/w? mast is fairly mild compared with test or tren.

plus if you stacking it with several other hormones the higher the concentration the less volume on the injects.

vados said:
200mg mast & 100mg tren EOD = very happy DocJ :)

Here's an update...I cut it down to 125mg/ml and upped the BB to about 18%. Heated for 30 minutes and still turned cloudy after it cooled. I was going to cut it down to 100mg and then up the BB to 20. Any thoughts/concerns of just heating it until it clears and then injecting? I wanted to limit the amount of oil/injections, hence the reason I attempted 200mg/ml. I wanted to use 600mg/ml and stack w/primo and some a touch of deca for the joints. I cut it with Sesame oil from cedarvale.com. Perhaps another oil would've been better?

Back