Whats up!!!

dirtbike58

Hey bros have not been on here in awhile took some time off from my research and fun to focus on my last year of college. I am in the best shape i have ever been, 205lbs at 9% and looking really full. Thinking about doing my first show in march now that my life has calmed down and regimen is a little easier to stick to.

But i wanna pick all the boys brains right now... my girl and just got a 12 week old blue pit and i want him to obviously look as good as me haha just kidding fellas. Im not really familiar the with the breed. I picked up some Evo red meat food but was also told innova is pretty good. Anybody have good ideas on diet and training when he comes of age?

Also i don't think i would ever go to anabolics even tho i know some of my boys have had good success with 10mg anavar or dbol cycles but i absolutely know nothing about anabolics and animals and would never touch the topic without being fully educated and even then would probably not do it... this pup is the love of my gf life haha and she would kill me if i jeopardized his health.

Ill be sure to post up some pics of him and myself if you guys want.. Im ready to share my knowledge to this board that taught me a lot when i was just getting started a few years back.

Not sure what you're asking here, but if you're seriously talking or thinking about putting you pit on steroids you and yours boys have no fucking business having dogs.

I am asking about diet and training tips.... The steroid part I find interesting and like anything else would like to be educated on the topic as in anything else. As in how steroids were given and designed for horses west kinds of side effects did it have on them. Lol I'm not putting my pup on a cycle by any means, he already looks better than me at 12 weeks.

I wouldn't be so quick to judge, you tell a person who does anabolics that he has no right owning himself? No, because he's educated and made an educated decision to enhance his performance. Is this always the case. No. But it is something to think about

What a retarded response. You as a human being making the choice to use aas is one thing, but giving your dog steroids to make him look bigger is fucking retarded. What's the point? Are you gonna put it in dog fights too? There's absolutely NO reason to do this to your dog other than your own stupid and selfish reasons. It's most certainly not healthy for the dog, can shorten its life and will only cause issues like possibly make it more aggressive. It's people like you doing dumb shit like this, that's causing our law makers to try and ban certain breeds, pit bulls being at the forefront of that list. If you "love" your dog so much, leave it the fuck alone and appreciate it for what it is.

Hey dumbass actually read what I have to say and not read what you want to hear or imply what I'm dating because you feel the need to make a bitchy come back. I said I would never give my dog anabolism but am I interested in the topic yes. Why? Anabolics is a passion of mine like it is for many ppl on this board weather it's good or bad but it's still research and knowledge. Like I said I'm interested in food and training for MY dog when he is of age. Do I know people that have given anabolics to their dogs. Yes. Is that me? No. So before you jump on my shit and get your panties in a bunch read what I actually have to say and not what you want to imply for yourself.

Hey bros have not been on here in awhile took some time off from my research and fun to focus on my last year of college. I am in the best shape i have ever been, 205lbs at 9% and looking really full. Thinking about doing my first show in march now that my life has calmed down and regimen is a little easier to stick to.

But i wanna pick all the boys brains right now... my girl and just got a 12 week old blue pit and i want him to obviously look as good as me haha just kidding fellas. Im not really familiar the with the breed. I picked up some Evo red meat food but was also told innova is pretty good. Anybody have good ideas on diet and training when he comes of age?

Also i don't think i would ever go to anabolics even tho i know some of my boys have had good success with 10mg anavar or dbol cycles but i absolutely know nothing about anabolics and animals and would never touch the topic without being fully educated and even then would probably not do it... this pup is the love of my gf life haha and she would kill me if i jeopardized his health.

Ill be sure to post up some pics of him and myself if you guys want.. Im ready to share my knowledge to this board that taught me a lot when i was just getting started a few years back.

I think I no where your coming from you just want a bad ass looking dog nothing wrong with that. Innova is a great dog food stick with it. You also can give them raw leg quarters, raw eggs, fish oil on top of there food. No it won't hurt them. At one time I fed my dogs an all raw diet got expensive. If you want him big never let his food bowl go empty. But for a dog to be big and muscular its all genetics you can put weight on them and make them a little bigger but is all genetics. I have beem messing with dogs for a long time people always ask how do you get your dog so big. Its no seceret. Feed them. If they don't have a good blood line and nice dogs in there pedigree the chances are they won't be that nice. Thats one of my pups in my avatar pic at about 8 months. 100% Razors Edge

Hey bro! Thanks for the response! Now with him being just pup should i worry about his stomach being sensitive to those types of food?I was feeding him some small bits of cooked chicken to see how he handled it and it made his stool a little more wet but not too bad or is it like with most dogs it takes them a second to get used the new diet? His father was 78lbs with a pretty good size head and his mother was good sized but thats about all i know on his bloodline. He seems to already have some strong shoulders and hind legs and im pretty impressed with his leanest so im thinking his genetics are there. How many cups of food would you suggest for a pup his age?

Hey bro! Thanks for the response! Now with him being just pup should i worry about his stomach being sensitive to those types of food?I was feeding him some small bits of cooked chicken to see how he handled it and it made his stool a little more wet but not too bad or is it like with most dogs it takes them a second to get used the new diet? His father was 78lbs with a pretty good size head and his mother was good sized but thats about all i know on his bloodline. He seems to already have some strong shoulders and hind legs and im pretty impressed with his leanest so im thinking his genetics are there. How many cups of food would you suggest for a pup his age?

How old is he exactly. If he is in his first few months just eating to much will make him have the runs. So don't let him eat until he has a pop belly if he is that young. In a few months though just keep his food bowl filled up all the time don't let it get empty. They have automatic feeders but im sure you can just keep his pan full if thats your only dog. For rite now feed him a couple cups every few hours. And make sure you take him outside when he is done eating if he is an inside dog. If he is an inside dog take him outside every couple hours even if you think he doesn't have to go.

You do know you're asking about dog training, nutrition, and anabolic a on a human steroid forum right!? Why don't you take these stupid questions, and moronic responses to a dog forum.

Fame just give it up bro. He wanted some info and not what u have to offer. it's obvious his question is not gonna b popular but to each his own. And to b honest I always wondered how people gave their dogs gear too. I would never do it but I've heard of it being done and as a dude who does gear it is interesting to learn all aspects of what it can do. Look at this way he could b asking about taking d Bol only on a first cycle. Lol

You do know you're asking about dog training, nutrition, and anabolic a on a human steroid forum right!? Why don't you take these stupid questions, and moronic responses to a dog forum.

What's so moronic about the responses? Your mad cause someone replied to a friendly question. Get outta here with that shit.

What's so moronic about the responses? Your mad cause someone replied to a friendly question. Get outta here with that shit.

The moronic response I was referring to was him saying some dumb shit about because I said giving dogs anabolics that means he doesn't own himself or some dumb shit like that, maybe you should read instead of trying to act like an Internet tough guy. If you wanna help this moron with his questions which do notin anyway belong here be my guest. I, like you can say whatever the fuck I want, you don't like it, go fuck yourself.

Dog - Feed food, natural whole foods are best bet but takes more work.
walk daily
scoop poop
play with
Love

No AAS - go discuss this on a pet forum, haha

Anyone who gives roids to an animal should be put down for animal cruelty. Animals don't have a choice like you do because they don't have a conscious thought. Does a dog want to take steroids? A DOG CANNOT DECIDE

I often hate the fucking human race.

Anyone who gives roids to an animal should be put down for animal cruelty. Animals don't have a choice like you do because they don't have a conscious thought. Does a dog want to take steroids? A DOG CANNOT DECIDE

I feel ya bro, that's why I think this thread is so stupid. Anyone who would do that doesn't deserve to have a dog, it's a fucking shame.

The moronic response I was referring to was him saying some dumb shit about because I said giving dogs anabolics that means he doesn't own himself or some dumb shit like that, maybe you should read instead of trying to act like an Internet tough guy. If you wanna help this moron with his questions which do notin anyway belong here be my guest. I, like you can say whatever the fuck I want, you don't like it, go fuck yourself.

What was so "Tough" about my reply lol? All of us do other stuff besides gear and training. I agree the is not the rite board for it and I do not agree with anyone giving dogs gear. You don't have to be a dick. He was just asking a question about it not saying he was gonna inject a dog with anything. I'm sure you ask what if questions rite.

Ex-fucking-actly!

Back