What's with the clear crystals in my HGH??

halfape211

Not Novice, But Not Pro
Last two bottles were mixed carefully from proper Bio water and HGH Powder. There was no residue in bottle after carefully, slowly swirling the mixture. Next day after I pull bottle from fridge there are clear crystals in bottom of bottle. No amount of swirling gets rid of Crystals. Nor does leaving bottle at room temperature. Anybody know what is going on. This is second bottle.

Last two bottles were mixed carefully from proper Bio water and HGH Powder. There was no residue in bottle after carefully, slowly swirling the mixture. Next day after I pull bottle from fridge there are clear crystals in bottom of bottle. No amount of swirling gets rid of Crystals. Nor does leaving bottle at room temperature. Anybody know what is going on. This is second bottle.

How is a topic about HGH relevant in a trt forum?

Maybe you mean HCG?

How is a topic about HGH relevant in a trt forum?

Maybe you mean HCG?

I think we might just have a misunderstanding, but let's see where this goes.
Respectfully, I assume this forum is here to discuss any part of our TRT treatment. We can discuss the interaction or usefulness, etc, of other hormones, drugs that are medically prescribed to those on TRT. HGH is not only taken by those wanting to change their appearance. HGH, HCG, DHEA, PROGESTERONE, INSULIN, and a multitude of other things are prescribed to patients being treated for TRT. It is part of our treatment. Perhaps I should have asked this question in the Anabolics section, because that is where it is more frequently discussed. But I have been prescribed HGH because I am deficient, as I am with insulin and testosterone production. HGH interacts with other hormones and chemicals in my body. Obviously, you are not deficient in HGH. If any moderator thinks I should get this Thread moved please do so. :) No hard feelings to Gossamer. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
I think we might just have a misunderstanding, but let's see where this goes.
Respectfully, I assume this forum is here to discuss any part of our TRT treatment. We can discuss the interaction or usefulness, etc, of other hormones, drugs that are medically prescribed to those on TRT. HGH is not only taken by those wanting to change their appearance. HGH, HCG, DHEA, PROGESTERONE, INSULIN, and a multitude of other things are prescribed to patients being treated for TRT. It is part of our treatment. Perhaps I should have asked this question in the Anabolics section, because that is where it is more frequently discussed. But I have been prescribed HGH because I am deficient, as I am with insulin and testosterone production. HGH interacts with other hormones and chemicals in my body. Obviously, you are not deficient in HGH. If any moderator thinks I should get this Thread moved please do so. :) No hard feelings to Gossamer. Have a nice day.

I honestly thought it was just a typo, and you meant HCG. I've been in conversations before, and I've said HGH, and meant to say HCG.

And, I've never heard of hgh being part of a trt protocol, so that's why I didn't think you meant to say HGH.

Not to derail your thread, but what symptoms would I have if my hgh levels were low?

HGH is something my endo tests. Was so low he offered to prescribe HGH, but I opted for ipomorlene and CJC-1295 instead. HGH is very relevant to a TRT protocol for many. I have no probs with this thread and look forward to some reply's.

I honestly thought it was just a typo, and you meant HCG. I've been in conversations before, and I've said HGH, and meant to say HCG.

And, I've never heard of hgh being part of a trt protocol, so that's why I didn't think you meant to say HGH.

Not to derail your thread, but what symptoms would I have if my hgh levels were low?

Hey Gossamer! :) No problem man. I get HGH, HCG and a whole bunch of things mixed up. I get my kids names mixed up. My doc put me on HGH in desperation; trying to find something to help my memory problems. And I do have a shortage of HGH in my body.

to the mods: It's been a week and still no answer. Can I start restart this thread in the Anabolic section?? (worded a little differently)

no. Keep it all to one thread thanks.
No problem. thanks.
For those who are interested I just tried another method. I e-mailed the manufacturer and I got a reply immediately. I was told that the HGH is crystallizing because the fridge is too cold and that leaving it out should reconstitute it. I will try to up the fridge temp, although I had no problem with product from a different manufacturer. And I already tried to let it reconstitute by leaving it at room temp and it did not work. That's two vials wasted, but that's life. Perhaps my HGH problems will help someone else. :)

No problem. thanks.
For those who are interested I just tried another method. I e-mailed the manufacturer and I got a reply immediately. I was told that the HGH is crystallizing because the fridge is too cold and that leaving it out should reconstitute it. I will try to up the fridge temp, although I had no problem with product from a different manufacturer. And I already tried to let it reconstitute by leaving it at room temp and it did not work. That's two vials wasted, but that's life. Perhaps my HGH problems will help someone else. :)

I wouldn't toss them yet. See if they dissolve back into solution if left at room temperature for a little bit. If not, I'd seek a refund.

Are you using bacteriostatic water, or just sterile with the additive? I won't use anything but bacteriostatic as I've actually had HCG fall out of suspension too, which was solved by switching carriers.

Out of curiosity, are you going through a vitality clinic or an endo/PCP? I'm VERY interested in knowing how you swung HGH if the latter. :D

I wouldn't toss them yet. See if they dissolve back into solution if left at room temperature for a little bit. If not, I'd seek a refund.

Are you using bacteriostatic water, or just sterile with the additive? I won't use anything but bacteriostatic as I've actually had HCG fall out of suspension too, which was solved by switching carriers.

Out of curiosity, are you going through a vitality clinic or an endo/PCP? I'm VERY interested in knowing how you swung HGH if the latter. :D

They did not dissolve back after several hours at room temp. I think I threw them out. I use the bacteriostatic water that came with it. I tested as HGH deficiency and gave my results to anti-aging doctor who prescribed somatropin (HGH). No problem, however would be unable to get if I was not deficient. I haven't noticed any difference but its only been a couple months. So anti-aging clinic.

They did not dissolve back after several hours at room temp. I think I threw them out. I use the bacteriostatic water that came with it. I tested as HGH deficiency and gave my results to anti-aging doctor who prescribed somatropin (HGH). No problem, however would be unable to get if I was not deficient. I haven't noticed any difference but its only been a couple months. So anti-aging clinic.

Ahh, yeah. I'm still trying to go the cheapskate route and get an insurance covered doc to diagnose and treat GH deficiency (which many of us over 35 should come back as). I bet the pharmacy would have taken the GH back as it's defective, unless they're providing just sterile water.

Ahh, yeah. I'm still trying to go the cheapskate route and get an insurance covered doc to diagnose and treat GH deficiency (which many of us over 35 should come back as). I bet the pharmacy would have taken the GH back as it's defective, unless they're providing just sterile water.

HGH is expensive. New vial with lower fridge temperature today. Less crystals formed and most disappeared when taken to room temp.

HGH is expensive. New vial with lower fridge temperature today. Less crystals formed and most disappeared when taken to room temp.

Hence why I'm trying to get it covered. ;)

If I have to pay out the nose either way, I'd rather know that I'm at least getting the real deal.

Turned the fridge temp down a few days ago, 3rd bottle and there are still crystals in it, but less crystals. I will leave out to see if they go away and turn fridge down even more.

Last edited:
Are you using the solvent that comes with the HCG? If so, its the sodium chloride precipitating out of the solution. That is one reason why people use bacwater and vials.

Are you using the solvent that comes with the HCG? If so, its the sodium chloride precipitating out of the solution. That is one reason why people use bacwater and vials.

I did use Bacteriostatic water for mixing. It has an extra preservative agent added into the water called benzyl alcohol (BnOH). So I presume it is the protein separating from the water. After a while and with some swirling, the crystal did shrink, but not go away. Not sure how much potency I'm losing, but i'll make some adjustments for the 4th vial.

Was interested to see if you have solved problem have also had crystals forming on me mix that won't recon even after taking out of fridge turned up temp but doesn't seem to fully solve prob . Thinking migh be easier to store in fridge and then once recon is done keep at room temp for the 4 or 5 days it takes to finish bottle ?

Back