Votes: 3 2.1%
  • other

Votes: 12 8.4%

• Total voters

optic

whats your favorite injection site?

Where's your favorite spot? in terms of ease, comfort... etc

Last edited:
glutes are painless, but I personally love biceps.

the sore afterwards makes me feel that I have bigger arms lol!

I agree on the glutes I dont feel a thing and I use 20g needles with my sustanon. Acctually Ive never tried anything exept glutes. Mabye bi's and tri's with my tren.

quads. i cant asp[irate when i stick my ass, and after hearing about milo sarcevs synthol thing, i aspirate all the time.

latley all ive been hitting is my tris, i love them. 2 shots ed in both heads. gotta love my homebrew prop:)

I have only done delts so far. I actually like them.. ALOT!! I think on thursday I might do my bi's.

Do you think I should do 1/2CC in each arm, or 1CC in one of my arms? BTW, I am not affraid to poke myslef twice :)

Easto said:
I have only done delts so far. I actually like them.. ALOT!! I think on thursday I might do my bi's.

Do you think I should do 1/2CC in each arm, or 1CC in one of my arms? BTW, I am not affraid to poke myslef twice :)

I do 3 cc ea bi tri dilute with 50mg Fort Dodge EQ.

definitely delts....they are so easy, and if you are in a lot of pain the next day, you're not immobilized, If I shoot into my quads with something that has a high BA % then I can hardly walk the next day!

Back