Votes: 34 23.8%
  • quads

Votes: 38 26.6%
  • calves (ouch!)

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • other

Votes: 12 8.4%

• Total voters
Glutes. No pain, no soreness and vast amount of usable space. Doing ED Fina for two months has proven to me, when darting in the quads to cause extensive soreness in the quads resulting in a pseudo-infection as well as the inability to walk comfortably.

raw lifter 1 said:
!

Had one horror story...was injecting my pec with a terumo and some how the pin ended up in my pec. I guess the pin became separated from the glue some how.

Anyway, I gave my pec a little flex and it popped out just enough for me to grab it with my fingers....scary, thought I was gonna have to go to the ER and explain that one.

holy cow... that is scary... never heard of that before...

i voted quads... easy to reach and i don't even feel it... i get a cramp in my abs sometimes when i shoot in the glutes but i have a pin in me so i just have to deal with it till i am done... anyone else get these... it is usually in my obliques..

only done glutes...tried my quads but had some problems...the needle stopped about 1/2 way through. I want to try my delts but am nervouse...I have been to spot injections.com, anyone wanna explain it in detail??

Why is Glutes ahead??? Man we have some skinny mofo's here. Quads for me hands down. I can't twist back there anymore, it's more of a workout just twisting and asp in the glutes. Never again. It's all about Quads, Delts, Tri's and Bi's.

...just thinking about injecting in my Bi's, makes me whimper ! :(

QUADS...and DELTS if someone aspirates for me ! ...cant reach !

bis, ive been on for 9 months straight, and have only hit bis and tris. I jsut came clean but im using syntherol in my bis cuz i luv bi injections

Back