what's your job and age??

unforgivin

I am banned!
hey, I'm just curious of the age of members here and what their job is. as steroids and HGH are expensive lifestyle

so what's your age and job? please answer honestly

Congrats bro......an interesting post.....kind of.

I am 41, college degree, make in the low 100s per year (105k-125k) been in that range for over 15 years. Started hormones later than you and glad I waited

I'll be 66 in 10 Days.
My 1st Cycle was in 1978 at 25.
Was an AAU Powerlifter in the 198 Lb Class.
College Classes Galore, but never got a Degree in anything.

Was a Retired Construction Supv. for a company that built Community Mausoleums around the World.
Came out of retirement last July after a Double Hip Replacement.

Now I Manage a 35 Acre Organically Grown Farm.
And I am about to start my next Cycle (don't ask what # this is, honestly can't remember)........................ JP

I am assistant to the assistant manager at the local Wendys. This week Im on lettuce and tomatoes, next month Ill be on fries, 2 or 3 years from now I make assistant manager, and thats where the big bucks are at!!!!

Mid 40s. Train high school age athletes as a strength and conditioning coach. Experimented a little in my twenties, although I had no idea what I was doing. Did a few cycles spread out over the past 6-7 years, but researched and read for about a year before trying anything. Still feel like my knowledge is very limited.

i am 27 and a sales rep of Landmarkchem. we are the manufacturer of steroid powders with many years' experience. Any info you want, welcome to contact us:jump:

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: susanlmc
Email: sales.landmarkchem@protonmail.com
Source of Raw Steroid Powders, Sarms, Semi-Finished Oils, HGH, Peptides

Back