Whats your single favorite Anabolic Steroid compound???

Whats your single favorite Anabolic Steroid compound???

• Testosterone (Long or Short acting)

Votes: 422 47.0%
  • Deca (Long or Short acting)

Votes: 71 7.9%
  • Fina (Trenbolone)

Votes: 157 17.5%
  • Winstrol

Votes: 56 6.2%
  • Masteron

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 24 2.7%
  • D-Bol

Votes: 68 7.6%
  • Anavar

Votes: 38 4.2%
  • Halo

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • EQ (Equipoise)

Votes: 39 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 15 1.7%

• Total voters
Tren then test, in that order. I love the feeling and sex-drive boost of test, but I love the leaning properties and vascularity I get on tren more.

BigAndy69 said:
Yes! Finally someone who agrees with me on NPP. ;)

Try NPP/Anavar, that's one of the best "minimal sides" cycles I've ever done

NPP is for me... by far the best form of nandrolone available. Stacks well with orals and fast acting androgens.

I'd like to see the results of this poll when testosterone had 1st and we were voting on it's runner up.

I vote tren for its versatility, with NPP a close second.

A close tie between tbol and tren.
Same strength gains,same mass almost same cuts.
A slight advantage to tren.

Tren no doubt- nothing changes my physique with such great impact as a little fina...75mg ED and it's a whole new ball game in 1 week...

of course, stacking with test is a must- prop or enanthate

TL

Ive always done good with a 1000mg of omidren a week.........I ran it with 600mgdeca weekly and 3ius of growth four to five times a week for 8weeks and I went from a smooth 199 to much leaner 239!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tren for sure.
I've done it all, test alone, test+eQ, test+nandrolone and I grew well but lost almost everything after a couple of months (weight and shape). Did test+tren once and damn, till this day I have the body shape tren gave me and never lost more pounds.. Besides, I felt like a king while on it. Only problem was the sleepless nights, the hair damage and the price! ;)

i have only used primo,winny,deca,clen and i must say they all did good for me. But as far as keepable gains and body transformation i say primo 100%.

Back