When can you get blood test for short esters

Bobbyrude

So I'm doing a Test Prop cycle, also added a little bit of NPP into it. I'm almost 3 weeks in, and wondering when can i do a blood test to prove my gear is real? Also Im having trouble with schedule this week for blood test. Would sleeping 2-3 hrs, then working 10 hrs, then sleeping another 4 hrs effect my blood test. Thats if I went directly after I woke up after the last 4 hrs of sleep.

So I'm doing a Test Prop cycle, also added a little bit of NPP into it. I'm almost 3 weeks in, and wondering when can i do a blood test to prove my gear is real? Also Im having trouble with schedule this week for blood test. Would sleeping 2-3 hrs, then working 10 hrs, then sleeping another 4 hrs effect my blood test. Thats if I went directly after I woke up after the last 4 hrs of sleep.

Good question. I would think that by now your levels will have built up to a point that you would know for certain that your gear is legit. I don't think a lack of sleep is going to affect that. It is what it is and it's either there or it's not.

LP

The sleep aspect would not come into play. Time since your last injection would. Only with natural testosterone production do you see the high levels in the morning and lower levels at night.

3 weeks is enough time to reach steady state with the propionate ester.

The sleep aspect would not come into play. Time since your last injection would. Only with natural testosterone production do you see the high levels in the morning and lower levels at night.

3 weeks is enough time to reach steady state with the propionate ester.

Are you saying that after 3 weeks of injecting test prop and NPP there would be no difference in hormone levels over someone who has just woken up in the morning?
No offence brother, you have been around awhile, and I am certain you know your shit, but this doesn't sound right.
Anytime someone feels I am speaking out my ass, feel free to let me know.
I know we have a kinder and gentler board and that is why I registered and started posting, but this info is not correct brother.

LP

I may have just crossed the line on the kinder and gentler board thing I mentioned.
I respect what you say friend. My mistake.

LP

And I spoke out my ass. Should have called bs for miss reading your post! I guess I was right about this board. Some alright pep's here!

LP

Lol no worries I kind of lumped two different thoughts into one terrible paragraph. Lack of sleep takes its toll on the mind.

Back