When does test kick in?

jj23

Damn it if I thought it was 2-3 weeks, or is it maybe 4-5? Test depot ICN by the way.

Some of the hormones are released within the first couple hours, but it usually takes around 4 weeks for your blood levels to be fully elevated. If your eating right you can start making gains the first couple weeks.

JJ I am on my first cycle of Test Enan and I have gained 22lbs in 4 weeks. I didn't notice a jump in strength until week 3 where it went through the roof, it actually shocked me how much it jumped.

J

jj23 said:
Damn it if I thought it was 2-3 weeks, or is it maybe 4-5? Test depot ICN by the way.

i really cant beleive this question, doesnt sound like you've done a whole lot of research before juicing.

Nothing to do with it mate. I was on a deca/test cycle last time and it kicked it quicker. Keep your smart ass comments to yourself.

4 weeks is a sufficient amount of time for it to have kicked in already ! How many mgs. is the test you are using and how often to you boot it ?

i normally start noticing that my workouts start to get easier after about 10 days and i would say that after 3 weeks you will start to see a difference

i start picking up weight about 8 days into it, strength starts going up about 12 days into it. by week 3 i'm feeling the full effects. i dont think it means much though, i know guys who claim they aren't getting much of an effect until week 4 or 5. guess it depends on you and your diet.

It isnt a stupid question because everybody asks but basically there is no answer to it, it might take me half an hour whereas another dude it will take 4 years, its all about the person(yeah i exxagerated a little but you know where im coming from).

For me personally I started gaining weight instantly, but I belive most was from my diet change. I started really noticing muscle mass and the strength about the 4th week or so.

a lot of people who gain or think they gain weight/muscle the first few weeks on deca or test eth or cyp because of a suddenly cleaner diet and new found enthusiasm in the gym and usually less partying as well . deca,eth,cyp,eq all take a while to build up to a substantial level in the blood . im not saying you wont make gains before then just that they will be bigger faster gains after your blood level peaks

I was a bit pissed when I replied this morning (maybe it's roid rage so it has already kicked in haha!). My reasoning behind the question was really becuase I just couldn't remember from my last cycle when things started to heat up. So it was more a memory thing than not doing my research. Plus last time it was deca/test cycle this time all test. Also add arimidex into the mix so less noticable weight gain so far (even though I have gained 8lbs).

jj23 said:
Nothing to do with it mate. I was on a deca/test cycle last time and it kicked it quicker. Keep your smart ass comments to yourself.

thanks for setting me straight... i was way out of line by suggesting you should know more about the compounds that you inject into your body BEFORE actually doing it. my bad :)

I feel more pumped and notice higher sex drive in just days after the first shot. I really feel it "kicks in" right away in terms of increased hormones....it's the gains take about 3 weeks to appear for me.

my test enth hasnt kicked in yet week 5, but the last 2 weeks i started shooting twice a week, was on d-bol for 4 weeks as soon as i stopped i lost some strength and some weigh, but i also started prov and t3 so it may just be water and fat i lost.... but even with d-bol it takes 2-3 weeks to take effect where my friernd it takes 1 week

Back