when does testicularatrophy start for you ?

fancyhuh101

on a basic cycle of 12 weeks test e 500mg / week , when does testicularatrophy start for you ? i keep hearing around week 2 and that its one of the first signs and sides of test

To be quite honest my nuts barely even shrink to really notice. I don't care if I run tren at 100mg Ed, still no atrophy(and I'm on trt). Guess it really all differs from person to person as with everything in this game. Most will see it within 3-4 weeks though.

My nuts have never shrunk. I have used up to 1 gram of test ew some years back. Well it could of been fake :-/. Sides vary by person.Just monitor so you will have a clue next cycle.

could vary. i doubt you would be able to notice in 2 weeks, but i guess its possible. only after being on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for about 1 year did i notice it.

My NUTS hardly EVER shrink... it varies from user TO user... Its just something you NEED to find out for YOURSELF.

Mine started as early as beginning of week 3 on my test e cycle, and stayed until end of post cycle therapy (pct) where they started filling out again

I just have to look at D.bol and my nuts shrink! I had really bad pins and needles effects on the 14th day of 50mg Thai Anabol ED in my nuts, then they went to pea size! Pins and needles feeling was not nice.

Back