When does testosterone bloat occur?

copaseet

I'm on week 3 of a cycle that includes Test E @ 500mg.... I've been cutting and noticed this week my weight didn't go down... I'm assuming because of the onset of slight water retention ... I am using and AI

towards the end of the second week is when test e starts kicking in for myself, so keep that in mind. second, have you looked at your diet and training?

i'm a firm believer that not all test are created equal. its a fact that the longer the ester is the more time it hangs out in the body, the more time it hangs out in the body the more prone you are to sides due to unstable blood levels of the hormone. stable blood levels of the hormone = less sides.

cutting with test enth @ 500mg sounds like not the wisest idea, for my body at least.

normally when i cut i run my test at a TRT or cruise dose, and its always test prop. however i am currently trying out running test prop @ 525mg a week along with masteron prop @ 525 and i'll see how that goes for me. i upped it from 350 a week to 525 2 days ago and i already feel like a fucking bloofball but i'll give it another week to see whats up.

towards the end of the second week is when test e starts kicking in for myself, so keep that in mind. second, have you looked at your diet and training?

i'm a firm believer that not all test are created equal. its a fact that the longer the ester is the more time it hangs out in the body, the more time it hangs out in the body the more prone you are to sides due to unstable blood levels of the hormone. stable blood levels of the hormone = less sides.

cutting with test enth @ 500mg sounds like not the wisest idea, for my body at least.

normally when i cut i run my test at a TRT or cruise dose, and its always test prop. however i am currently trying out running test prop @ 525mg a week along with masteron prop @ 525 and i'll see how that goes for me. i upped it from 350 a week to 525 2 days ago and i already feel like a fucking bloofball but i'll give it another week to see whats up.

I ran my TRT dose 100mg Test E for last years cut, previous to that I did a 500mg dose for a cut... I retained more muscle whilst dieting on 500mg.... now I'm running 500mg TE with 600mg Mast E for 20 weeks.

Goofball as in rage?

I ran my TRT dose 100mg Test E for last years cut, previous to that I did a 500mg dose for a cut... I retained more muscle whilst dieting on 500mg.... now I'm running 500mg TE with 600mg Mast E for 20 weeks.

Goofball as in rage?

of course you retained more muscle on 500mg versus 100. what else were you using? and did you feel like you retained more water as well as muscle whilst using 500mg to 100mg?

and no, not rage. i mean that i know im 10% bodyfat but i just feel fat still like i'm holding water somewhere. maybe it's the 4iu's pharma GH i'm running?

of course you retained more muscle on 500mg versus 100. what else were you using? and did you feel like you retained more water as well as muscle whilst using 500mg to 100mg?

and no, not rage. i mean that i know im 10% bodyfat but i just feel fat still like i'm holding water somewhere. maybe it's the 4iu's pharma GH i'm running?

On TRT and cycle I use 500iu HCG 2 x a week... on Cycle I add Adex 0.5mg M/W/F...
I feel like there was a bit more water... 3-5 pounds even with the AI.

I hear yeah.... I'm a big goofball too then... married to the scale.

Back