When I get a body like this

If you mean that I want him to rocketeer up my chang-chang.... HELLS YEAH! Let's see, muscled, toned and probably hung to the end of that towel he's wearing....hhmmmm would I say no to that...hmmmmmm.

If you mean the other position where I would be packing his fudge back up into his throat... nah. I like the ones that look pretty for that like Brad Pitt. Violating something pretty always puts a smile on my face.

BTW I'm totally aware that this is entirely too much information but how often do opportunities like this come up really? :)

you know what the call 2 gays walking down the street?

shit disturbers.

what ever floats your boat. i like pussy and ass so long as that ass is with in millimetters of a pussy. lol

Does his right pec look bigger than his left to anyone else?

Could be. No one is 100% symetrical. There was a girl in my dorm with big tits, but her right one was bigger than her left one. She kept showing us and telling us to feel the difference.

Could be. No one is 100% symetrical. There was a girl in my dorm with big tits, but her right one was bigger than her left one. She kept showing us and telling us to feel the difference.

Sounds like she needed some attention....barking up the wrong tree.

Tony, you would look like him if you were not so damn white and had a hog that drug the ground.

Sounds like she needed some attention....barking up the wrong tree.

Tony, you would look like him if you were not so damn white and had a hog that drug the ground.

wrong tree? try the wrong forest. everyone she asked to molest her was gay. We tried pointing out straight guys that would gladly handle her jugs for hours and give a full assessment. Nope, kept coming to us.. I think she was a little "special":insane:

maybe she was try to make you dudettes straight. was she good looking at least? ever see her snatch. was is gross and wet?

wrong tree? try the wrong forest. everyone she asked to molest her was gay. We tried pointing out straight guys that would gladly handle her jugs for hours and give a full assessment. Nope, kept coming to us.. I think she was a little "special":insane:

Come on, you know you took a look at that big ol schloppy kooter and wanted to sticky sniffer in it and twist on those lopsided nips!!:shoot3:

Come on, you know you took a look at that big ol schloppy kooter and wanted to sticky sniffer in it and twist on those lopsided nips!!:shoot3:

LMQAO. Ok I admit we didn't stop ourselves from slappin and jiggling them around, but it was from a purely scientific perspective.

Back