When prone to MPB and on dutasteride, is avoiding gear really worth it?

Could the gear make the difference between stopping the hairloss completely and losing your hair? Or are you going to lose it either way?

I've been going bald for several years and have been trying to slow it down with finasteride and since a year ago I switched to dutasteride at 0,5mg per day

I usually run test e at 500mg a week but sometimes add boldenone at 600-800mg

I often find myself fighting myself about the issue, should I come off permanently in a last ditch effort to save my hair? Or is it a lost cause?

Also, would bumping the duta to 2,5 or even 5mg a day make any difference?

Studies showed that 2,5 mg was most effective and that was tested on guys who were natural, so assuming a double dose for geared up people doesn't seem that crazy?

Thoughts?

see how you look bald if that is something you would be into. it might not look bad maybe better then thinning idk. otherwise portgas might be right you need to pick your priority

Could the gear make the difference between stopping the hairloss completely and losing your hair? Or are you going to lose it either way?

I've been going bald for several years and have been trying to slow it down with finasteride and since a year ago I switched to dutasteride at 0,5mg per day

I usually run test e at 500mg a week but sometimes add boldenone at 600-800mg

I often find myself fighting myself about the issue, should I come off permanently in a last ditch effort to save my hair? Or is it a lost cause?

Also, would bumping the duta to 2,5 or even 5mg a day make any difference?

Studies showed that 2,5 mg was most effective and that was tested on guys who were natural, so assuming a double dose for geared up people doesn't seem that crazy?

Thoughts?

It's a battle you will inevitably lose. Taking an anti-androgen only wrecks your HPTA in the long run, so you're going to be on testosterone either way.

Sorry for the blunt response, but I've seen so many guys throw thousands of dollars at their scalp, only to throw in the towel. Mommy nature can be a fierce mistress. :crying:

On the bright side, bald is beeeautiful! ;)

Your going to end up with permenant ED is you use it at those levels. What is it that you are gaining by cycling. Are you putting on more muscle ? Perpetual cycle are not good. Most people should only need a few cycles to meet there goals. Steroids aren't a life style. Are you bodybuilding professionally ?

I ve oft wondered what I look like bald. Alas gear makes my hair and nails grow like weeds in my flower beds. Everywhere I might add..if I shaved my head I d be buying more razors...good one s are not cheap.

It s a priority only you can choose.

And Welcome.

Your going to end up with permenant ED is you use it at those levels. What is it that you are gaining by cycling. Are you putting on more muscle ? Perpetual cycle are not good. Most people should only need a few cycles to meet there goals. Steroids aren't a life style. Are you bodybuilding professionally ?
when i'm on gear i gain tremendous amounts of strength and muscle, when i'm off i lose it all again very fast

Another question I have is semi related. Does blast and cruise lead to infertility or only to low test? Both are not the same, correct? Could running HCG prevent infertility?

I only started messing with steroids and finasteride after I had my first child at 25, but by tragedy, he died at 18 months. Ideally I want another child, that is being optimistic since I haven't even had a gf since the mother of that child left a few years ago. What is the best thing to do? Go off everything for a year and freeze sperm? Run HCG at small dosages during cycle?

Bald is the in thing now, shave it off and don't look back! I started thinning when I was about 25 and looked at everything there was to keep my hair. In the end I decided that I didn't want to spend that kind of money on a losing battle so I've now been bald for 10+ years and don't regret it at all. I save a ton of money on hair products!

Dear sir, respectfully, this is BS, anything gained beyond your bodies natural limits through the use of synthetic hormones will wash away like ice cream in the sun once the gear clears your body.

Wrong there. He said his standard is a bulking cycle a cutting cycle and a polishing cycle. most should be able to hit their goals with 3 rounds out of 3.

Last edited:
Back