When To Start Adex??????????????????

sqidd

I'm on TRT. I don't need Adex for my standard dose.

I'm about to go on a 600mg blast (not my first) and I was wondering do I want to start my Adex right away or do I want to wait the couple weeks for my levels to go up? In the past I've gone in for bloods a few weeks in and then added the Adex based on what I saw. After doing this a few times I know what I want for a base Adex protocol already. No need to wait for bloods.

I don't want to crash my e2's. Do I start the Adex right away or do I wait? And if I wait how long should I wait?

Thanks

I'm on TRT. I don't need Adex for my standard dose.

I'm about to go on a 600mg blast (not my first) and I was wondering do I want to start my Adex right away or do I want to wait the couple weeks for my levels to go up? In the past I've gone in for bloods a few weeks in and then added the Adex based on what I saw. After doing this a few times I know what I want for a base Adex protocol already. No need to wait for bloods.

I don't want to crash my e2's. Do I start the Adex right away or do I wait? And if I wait how long should I wait?

Thanks

Ha! silly boy, lol listen your estrogen will go up as soon as your test level. You always start the AI on day one.
An AI is preventive medicine as it helps control you Estrogen. Respectfully guy your E2 is going to rise so Simple Simon says don't wait until there is a fire to be put out and then have to repair something...day one !!

Ha! silly boy, lol listen your estrogen will go up as soon as your test level. You always start the AI on day one.
An AI is preventive medicine as it helps control you Estrogen. Respectfully guy your E2 is going to rise so Simple Simon says don't wait until there is a fire to be put out and then have to repair something...day one !!

Solid advice right here. I agree 100%, start it with your first cycle dose injection of test.

Back