When to start my hcg?

BigMarko

my cycle w1-w20=750mg@test ena
w20-w22=??
w23-w26=PCT

i want to shoot my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) like this, i did it before but dont remember how i did, it was 5 years ago and it worked well :afro:

2 Weeks Before End of Cycle: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
1 Week Before End of Cycle: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
First Week Post-Cycle: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 1500IUs 2 times a week

my question i have 1 shoot left....its next monday

before end of a cycle??what week is that?when its end?20?

i was thinking in to start ib week 21 whit hcg?

2 Weeks Before End of Cycle: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
1 Week Before End of Cycle: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
First Week Post-Cycle: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 1500IUs 2 times a week

??

thanx....is stupid question maybe but i dont know :shoot2:

i dont know what kinda protocol or w/e you are following but I KNOW whats worked for me. I did a Test Cyp @ 600mg cycle at 10wks. took my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) wks 2-5 and wks 7-10 so that the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) wouldnt lose its effectivness. Did 500 iu's every sunday and thursday

use it during. Start week 10 and use it till week 20. 350 iu e3d

What is your previous cycle experience?

you will need more than 4 weeks of post cycle therapy (pct) for such a long cycle, and will need to use clomid in the pct.

Back