When to take Bcaa's and creative?

JuiceUser21

When to take Bcaa's and Creatine?

I know this is a very diverse topic with many diverse opinions but when is the best time to really take your bcaa's? I also have some creatine lying around and want to give it a try when is the best time to take it?

Last edited:
Creatine doesn't matter as you'll just build up to saturation over time. You can run a loading phase if you want, but that just speeds up the time it takes.

BCAA's are a little different and subject to a lot of differing experiences/data. I personally use them as an intra-workout as I train for around 2hrs a day, but taking them as a recovery post-workout is fine too.

My .02c :)

Creatine doesn't matter as you'll just build up to saturation over time. You can run a loading phase if you want, but that just speeds up the time it takes.

BCAA's are a little different and subject to a lot of differing experiences/data. I personally use them as an intra-workout as I train for around 2hrs a day, but taking them as a recovery post-workout is fine too.

My .02c :)

Thanks ^^^ ya know just a few days ago I have the same Q's . :cool:

most people will not need bcaa.. bcaa is something to use in an advanced level.. if youre the average gym goer its an absolute waste of money..

when you have long hard training sessions.. thats a different story..

in terms of creatine, only use it when bulking.. i personally do not like the use of creatine

I've been lifting 5 days a week now for about a 7 months seriously and 2 years all together! Would it be okay to mix my Creatine with a preworkout since it is powder form and has no flavor?

I've been lifting 5 days a week now for about a 7 months seriously and 2 years all together! Would it be okay to mix my Creatine with a preworkout since it is powder form and has no flavor?

Many pre-workouts come with creatine added, so yes - no biggie at all. Just be sure to keep water intake high, as creatine does draw water into your tissues.

I personally only use creatine to break through plateau's off-cycle. My money is much better spent elsewhere.

BCAA's are essential for me intra workout, I take EAA's from 20mins before until half way through my workout - and then switch to BCAA's and HBCD for the latter half of the workout.

The bigger the bodypart, the more BCAA's and HBCD I take.

I take a whey/casein blend with added leucine post-workout.

BCAA 20 grams a day would be perfect.

10g morning
10g pre workout or intra workout

Creatine with the meal before your workout or during workout

*note creatine should be taking with carb other than that it will not work properly
hint: mix it with grape juice, gatorade, ...............

Back