When will this MISERY end?! (deca depression)

I don't understand why Deca didn't do this at ALL the first time I used it... I felt like a god... just mood swings... why the hell is this happening..

i'll get blood work tomorrow

Our bodies change. Even our diet can effect our hormones. Good on you for getting blood work; be sure to post the results. You'll be alright bro, gotta know where you are to get to where you wanna go.

You can check that plot I put up earlier, if this is three weeks post last shot you still have ~14 deca in your blood - which is roughly equivalent to how much test your body produces naturally (if your are typical and not on TRT). So in other words still quite a bit.

For the deca to clear out will take another seven or eight weeks.

You should definitely get a blood test to check estrogen to see if you need any AI at this point, and get the prami as freqfly said.

Do you guys think it would be a bad idea to up my test dose from TRT to 500mg/week to try get some sort of happiness back until this deca crap wears off?

I do have some prop I could use?

You need to increase our Testosterone. its that simple. You are crashing.THe Deca isnt what is doing this. Its the crash because you drop down to your trt does. I'm not a doctor but I would increase the does and then taper and stay away from Deca in the future. Blast and Cru iz doesnt work for everyone. you are on a roller coaster.

Last edited:
Do you guys think it would be a bad idea to up my test dose from TRT to 500mg/week to try get some sort of happiness back until this deca crap wears off?

I do have some prop I could use?

Get your blood work done before you do anything bro.

does deca cause this in larger doses? I've been taking a low dose of deca with TRT (like 100mg per week) 8 weeks on 12 weeks off for join support and feel great. Is it the larger dose that causes this with deca?

Do you think it would return back to normal with time??

Naturually??? I don't want to put anything else into my body..

If it wouldn't naturally then I will order some.. and how long would it take naturually?

Over a long time. You are experencing what happens when you crash your natural Testosterone on cycle with out using the propper Post Cycle Therapy to stimulate your natural Testosterone production. People kill them selves over the Talor Hooton comes to mind.

If you are feeling suicidal go to the hospital and get help. Please take this seriously. Clomid makes it worse before it get better for some people. the first thing I would do is increase your testosterone and some HCG if your have it and then get back to feeling better and plan a propper Post cycle therapy. Prozac used to be used a lot around here for the first month off cycle. what you are experencing is not uncommon and it is easy to fix.

I had the same shit happen to me, crazy story. It was 2014 and hit me one day, ocd depression, just kept thinking my wife was having sec with every guy she talked to, could not sleep or function, almost borderline major depression
It was when I was running deca 400 mg by itself! Lol, I know stupid.
I got back on test and was better after a few months but sorry to say it took a year before I was normal and 2 years to be completely normal again. It will happen, but it won’t be overnight. Hang in there

Wow I wouldn't have thought elevated prolactin levels to cause depression. Unless their extremely elevated. I understand everybodys different and the hormone game aint nuttin to mess around with, ESPECIALLY if ones head isn't in the right place to began with!

adding more hormones at this point imo is not the correct route. Go back to your trt dose, take the next couple plays out and quit worrying! Shit will slowly fall back into place

It's not prolactin. Elevating that would make you a sleepy pile of mush, happy but no sex possible

The OP crashed his testosterone and/or estrogen, and felt better within a few days of injecting more test.

Hello mate

I cannot believe that i found someone who had the same problems i’m having now, i thought i was in this alone, ive used deca on a cycle for 10 weeks and this stuff messed me up really bad, i can relate to everything you have just said and even worse

it has been 3 months since my last pin of anything, and these 3 months were by far the worst months of my life, i cannot even explain how horrible i feel, i got severly depressed, couldn’t get out of bed, brushing my teeth felt like a mission and any simple task was as difficult as hard labour, i have lost all emotions i feel completely flat, no love no hate no nothing, my sex drive is nom existent and my erections became very soft, i have been searching the internet for months looking for answers but unfortunately i couldn’t find anyone who i can relate to.
i’ve seen that ur still active in this forum so i hope that you can reply to me and let me know how’d thijg go for you? how long did it take you to snap out of this depression phase? did u experience ED? if so did it go away or erections got better by time?
did u have any protocol that u were following to help?

Back