When will this MISERY end?! (deca depression)

Hello mate

I cannot believe that i found someone who had the same problems i***8217;m having now, i thought i was in this alone, ive used deca on a cycle for 10 weeks and this stuff messed me up really bad, i can relate to everything you have just said and even worse

it has been 3 months since my last pin of anything, and these 3 months were by far the worst months of my life, i cannot even explain how horrible i feel, i got severly depressed, couldn***8217;t get out of bed, brushing my teeth felt like a mission and any simple task was as difficult as hard labour, i have lost all emotions i feel completely flat, no love no hate no nothing, my sex drive is nom existent and my erections became very soft, i have been searching the internet for months looking for answers but unfortunately i couldn***8217;t find anyone who i can relate to.
i***8217;ve seen that ur still active in this forum so i hope that you can reply to me and let me know how***8217;d thijg go for you? how long did it take you to snap out of this depression phase? did u experience ED? if so did it go away or erections got better by time?
did u have any protocol that u were following to help?
You should increase your Testosterone. You are crashing. you need to increase the doses of test and then taper and stay away from Deca in the future.

Hello mate

I cannot believe that i found someone who had the same problems i***8217;m having now, i thought i was in this alone, ive used deca on a cycle for 10 weeks and this stuff messed me up really bad, i can relate to everything you have just said and even worse

it has been 3 months since my last pin of anything, and these 3 months were by far the worst months of my life, i cannot even explain how horrible i feel, i got severly depressed, couldn***8217;t get out of bed, brushing my teeth felt like a mission and any simple task was as difficult as hard labour, i have lost all emotions i feel completely flat, no love no hate no nothing, my sex drive is nom existent and my erections became very soft, i have been searching the internet for months looking for answers but unfortunately i couldn***8217;t find anyone who i can relate to.
i***8217;ve seen that ur still active in this forum so i hope that you can reply to me and let me know how***8217;d thijg go for you? how long did it take you to snap out of this depression phase? did u experience ED? if so did it go away or erections got better by time?
did u have any protocol that u were following to help?
whatever became of youop?

Back