where can i get them?

B

barnzo

where is the safest place online to get Dianabol and Nolvadex. Obviously i dont want to be ripped off and im looking for somewhere thats got a got rep. Thanks peeps.

At 161 pounds, you have no business using gear, anyway.

I guess you aren't very good at listening to others for advice.

He just joined a gym. What a fucking dumbass.

Sorry barnzo, but you really should listen up for your own benefit. Train and eat well. Don't sorry about gear.

no calm down people. im just still researching. i aint using any yet believe me. i gotta get my mind ready for it yet let alone my body. like i say still researching.

mranak said:
He just joined a gym. What a fucking dumbass.

Sorry barnzo, but you really should listen up for your own benefit. Train and eat well. Don't sorry about gear.

roid rage? ok didnt know i couldnt ask that question. apologies ppl. and mranak. chill the fuck out you. how am i spose to research if i cant ask question.

Last edited:
barnzo said:
no calm down people. im just still researching. i aint using any yet believe me. i gotta get my mind ready for it yet let alone my body. like i say still researching.

bullshit. if you did research you wouldn't ask for dbol. if you bought dbol now and used it when you're near your genetic max the dbol would have expired by then. anabolics shouldn't be a thought in your head right now. the advice you're getting, maybe a bit harsh on your e-ego, is in your best interest. the diet and training section is what you need now.

lol @ searching thru his posts

typical newbie wanting to get swole with little training/dieting and without needles

barnzo said:

Be easy on her.....she is doing the right thing.

Back