Where is a good place to buy needles and syringes?

cdiggity

Hey guys,

Long time lurker here. I finally got the gear for my first cycle however I am lost when it comes to buying the damn needles! Does anyone have advice on where I should go to get them? Ideally a place online if you have one.

Thanks!

It's a beginner cycle so it's just test + hcg. Sounds like I need to inject hcg and test separately so I'll get 2 boxes of needles then.

Thanks for the help!

I don't know your doses or pinning frequency, but 3ml syringes with 1" 25g needles for the gear would work well. And 1ml with 1/2" or 3/8" insulin needles for the hCG.

I like pinning them separately.

Also get 20g needles for drawing the test.

I see you are in the USA. I get all my pinning equipment from Walmart. I order my 23G 3mL by 1" syringes by the box of 100pcs. Cant' tell you the cost or I will get banned for price talking , but it is cheap. They care not what you order and you can buy them one at a time for...oops almost said the price...

Get the drift it is easy and cheap at Walmart.

Been doing this for years. I use mostly 23G needles. I draw with them and pin with the same needle I drew the oil with. NO problem, however if I pierce more then two (2) vial rubbers I do change to a new point. lol just one or two punctures is not a problem. Your doctor does it all day long.

Last edited:
I see you are in the USA. I get all my pinning equipment from Walmart. I order my 23G 3mL by 1" syringes by the box of 100pcs. Cant' tell you the cost or I will get banned for price talking , but it is cheap. They care not what you order and you can buy them one at a time for...oops almost said the price...

Been doing this for years. I use mostly 23G needles. I draw with them and pin with the same needle I drew the oil with. NO problem, however if I pierce more then two (2) vial rubbers I do change to a new point. lol just one or two punctures is not a problem. Your doctor does it all day long.

the pharmacy man.

Can't buy them OTC everywhere, but they can be bought at a plethora of sites online.

Again I find Walmart to be the easiest place to purchase equip. If turned down at Walmart then it is the Person behind the counter. I frequent one in particular and once in a while a new person or a stand - in that day, have tried to not sell to me....In the end they are usually embarrassed and I leave with my equip and a smile...

It's kinda funny when the other employees see what is going on, they snicker and laugh and will run over and take over... " I got it....Ok Mr. Mike....do you need anything else. One women told me she couldn't sell me the box that was ordered for me with my name on it...WTF was she thinking.

She almost lost her job trying to save the world I guess , one AAS user at a time...Ha lol :laugh: She hasn't been back to the Pharm section.

Last edited:
if you want to buy them in person then try a private pharmacy, not like a CVS or wal mart. at least that's how it is in new york.

but honestly you get a much better deal buying them online. oh and dont do the rookie mistake of drawing and pinning with the same needle

I get mine at Walmart also. I use 22 guage to draw oils and 25 guage 1 inch for glutes and quads and I use 27 guage half inch for delts and chest.

I get 20 of each at a time. Where I live their real strict with purchasing needles and won't let me get a box at a time. If you get asked what their for tell em their for vitamin B-12.
Do your research before hand so you sound like you know what your talking about. Like your body doesn't absorb B-12 through your digestive track properly so you have to inject it.

No picking on me Mike for not just using the same needle to draw and inject. With tren I don't have the patience to load a barrel through a 25 Guage and definitely no patience to try through a 27. It's much faster to draw with a 22 and switch tips.

I'm buying medical equipment like syringes and other iv supplies from *****Laboratories.

I paid 2 US$ for each set needle + syringe of 5...10mL

They do not request any medical prescription

NO FREE ADVERTISING --PLEASE CONTACT ADVERTISING@STEROIDOLOGY.COM TO PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCTS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back